Job for Project Assistant at National Institute of Immunology | M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is an autonomous institution supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defense, host-pathogen interactions and related areas with a view to contribute to the creation of an internationally competitive intellectual knowledge base as a sustainable source of innovative futuristic modalities of potential use in health care.
Post : Project Assistant
Name of the project & Duration of the Project : “Evaluation of radioprotective efficacy and efficacy biomarkers of G-009M and RK-IP-006 formulations in non human primate model” funded by INMAS (DRDO), New Delhi Tenable till- 23.09.2020
Educational Qualifications : B.Pharm/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Pharm/ M.Tech/ M.Sc) in any stream of Biological Science.
Job description : Knowledge of Biological experiments, bioinformatics etc.
Emoluments : Rs. 22,000/- consolidated per month.
The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID : Dr. Anil Kumar , Staff Scientist-III , firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 5th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database