Job for Pharmacist at Chief Medical and Health Officer
Application are invited for post of Pharmacists at Chief Medical and Health Officer.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 01
Degree Or Diploma in Pharmacy (50%) & registration in Pharmacy Registrastion Council
Salary : Rs 16500/-
Age Limit : Between 18 and 64 years (on 1st January, 2019)
Honorarium per month Rs 25000 or below Rs 25000 :
SC/ST - Rs 100
OBC - Rs 200
UR - Rs 300
Honorarium per month Rs 25000 Above :
SC/ST - Rs 200
OBC - Rs 300
UR - Rs 400
Documents of attachments with the application
1) 10th and 12th marksheet
2) Leaving certificate
3) Resident proof
4) Experience certificate
5) Caste Certificate
6) Caste validity certificate
7) Employment registration certificate
8) Other Essential Certificates (as Applicable)
1. Candidate can send full application at Office, Chief Medical and Health Officer, South Bastar Dantwada, Chhattisgarh.
2. Incomplete or errorness application will be rejected.
3. Given posts are filled on contractual basis.
4. Candidates will be selected on basis of Educational qualifications, test and experience.
Application form from registered candidates under vacant contract posts under National Health Mission in District South Bastar Dantewada through registered post or speed post office on 26/10/2019 until 5:30 pm.
Last Date : 26th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database