Job for M.Pharm in Pharmacovigilance at myUpchar
myUpchar is the largest health content company in India, co-founded by a couple of alumni from Stanford University with rich experiences at Amazon, BCG among other leading global firms. Our mission is to solve the healthcare access and awareness problem in the country through local context and languages. Currently, the platform receives around 10 million users monthly. As a first step, we are providing healthcare information and virtual consultancy in Hindi. We are ramping this up with 12 regional languages.
Post : Creating Medicine Profile/ Pharmacovigilance
We are looking for healthcare professionals who’ve done post graduation in pharmacy. they will be responsible for providing reliable and balanced information for the effective assessment of the risk-benefit profile of medicines for our website myUpchar.com. You should possess a deep knowledge of pharmacology, medication, passion and flair for writing, good English language skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Researching patient information leaflets (combining online sources, journals, books, pubmed, FDA and studies).
● Write medicine content
● Manage the drug database and create drug profiles
● Review the drug database for completion and accuracy
Desired Candidate Profile:
● Experience: 0-2 years
● Excellent command on English language (spoken and written)
● Ability to work in a fluid work environment and adapt as necessary
● Strong eye for details.
● Good communication and interpersonal skills
Experience : 0-2 years
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Delhi
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmacovigilance
End Date : 30th October, 2019
Apply : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 9818540457
Tilak Raj, Manager
See All Other Jobs in our Database