Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at NIRRH
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Title of project: "Identification and preparation of radiolabeled modulators of hFSHR for therapeutic applications" funded by BRNS, DAE.
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following.
a) Scholar who are selected through National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, USER etc.
Desirable : Good Knowledge of R or Python
Age Limit : 28 years
Duration : One Year (Extendable upto one more year)
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules. Woman candidates would be given 5 yrs age relaxation.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
9. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested passport size recent colour photograph.
Walk-in-Interview on 22nd October, 2019 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs. for the following vacancy under Non- Institutional ad-hoc project.
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See All Other Jobs in our Database