Job for Junior Research Fellow at DRILS | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences (DRILS) is a not for profit Research Institute with a mission to be the preferred research partner to the pharma and life sciences industry. DRILS focuses on original research and advancement of relevant skills, with emphasis on solution-oriented interdisciplinary research both for solving unmet needs as well as process innovation.
Post : JRF
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Exciting opportunity to work with experienced scientists in an inter-disciplinary environment on a DBT funded research project
• The opportunity to learn cutting edge techniques, advance your skills in various disciplines of biology and hands on training with various model systems
• Enriching research experience and mentorship for any career in science, globally. WHAT
WILL YOU WORK ON?
DBT funded project entitled ‘Identification of the mechanistic basis of early striatal damage in Glutaric Aciduria Type I’
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Please apply if you are have
a: - Post Graduate Degree in Pharmacology/Biotechnology (M.Pharm / M.Tech Biotechnology)
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification (M.Sc. Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Genetics / Molecular Biology etc)
- Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification (B.Tech. Biotechnology or similar)
NETs accepted: CSIR-NET including LS; GATE, JAM, GPAT, BET, JEST, JGEEBILS, ICMR-JRF and ICAR - AICE Candidates with a keen interest in basic science research and prior hands-on experience with molecular biology, zebrafish or yeast handling or, immunohistochemistry techniques are preferred.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000+24% HRA per month
Project duration: ~2 years
Qualified and interested candidates may send their curriculum vitae by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before deadline mention in the subject line of the mail the following code: - GA1- Biology, Selected candidates will be called for a personal interview to Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
Candidates will not be reimbursed for Travel for the Interview, if short listed.
Last Date : 31st October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database