Job for Fresher M.Pharm, M.Sc as Research Associate at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Research Associate, Senior Research Associate
(Describe briefly, why this position exists):
To support method development and analysis of in-process samples, isolated samples from BBRC CDAS projects.
• Experience in handling of analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, LC-MS, IC and Autotitrators.
• Analysis of in-process sample and isolated sample using different analytical techniques/
• Expertise in execution of method validations/qualifications.
• Excellent knowledge of cGMP, ICH and other regulatory requirements
• Experience in qualification of reference standard materials.
• Knowledge on calibration of analytical instruments.
• Exposure to internal/External audits.
Experience : 0-5 years
Qualification : M. Pharm/M.Sc (Analytical/Organic Chemistry)
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : ARD
End Date : 10th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database