The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in today's world. Art of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post : Sepoy Pharma
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts of Angul, Balangir, Bargarh, Dhenkanal, Deogarh, Jharsuguda, Keonjhar, Sambalpur, Subarnapur and Sundhagarhon 02 December 2019 at KTPS Recreation Club Ground, Kolaghat District- Purba Medinipur (West Bengal).
Age (Years) : 19 - 25 Born Between (Both dates inclusive) 01 Oct 1994 30 Sep 2000
Minimum Physical QR
Height (CM) : 169
Weight (KG) : 50
Chest (CM) : 77 (+ 5 CM expansion)
10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. OR Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council/ Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
(a) Admit Card. Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificate.
(i) Registration Card, Admit Card, Marks Sheets and Board Certificates in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School / College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. SLC and CLC may be asked for and all candidates will carry the SLC & CLC.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(d) Domicile (Nativity) Certificate. Domicile (Nativity) Certificate with photographs issued by Anchal/Prakhand office and duly signed by Tehsildar/District Magistrate. Only Computer generated Nativity Certificate which can be verified from Govt web site will be accepted.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photographs of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar and for Adivasi issued by District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (if religion as
“SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School / College Principal / Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with Photograph issued by SP and Village
Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents on the rally site:-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned below in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit att as per Appendix.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have
photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificate will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Sports Certificate.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to joinindaianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st/2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes bodies as under :-
(aa) All Sr/Jr National Championship certificates - Respective national Federation
(ab) All State & Dist level certificates - Respective State Sports Association
(ac) All University level certificates - Inter University Sports Board
(ad) All School level certificates - All India School Games Federation
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate. Format attached as per Appendix ‘B’.
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purposed of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
(a) Any candidate who does not receive admit card by 14 November 2019, may approach Army Recruiting Office,Sambalpur for further clarification.
(b) Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/ category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/ category. Choose wisely before applying. For Online Registration & Online Application, assistance will also be provided to candidates at Army Recruiting Office, Sambalpuron working days from 1000hrs to 1400hrs.
(c) 01 Oct 2019will be taken as effective date of determining age eligibilityof candidate.Candidatestoproducebirthcertificateat thetimeofpreliminarydocumentcheck.
(d) Candidates reporting after 0600hrs will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
(e) Personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number is MUST. All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/ Mobile Number like short listing/ Call letter/ joining instruction/ result etc. Sharing of e-mailID and mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name & Password forfuture use.
(f) Candidates must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated biometrically at the rally site, failing which; the candidate will not be screened for recruitment. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents and the online application.
(g) Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/ 10th Class Board Certificate.
(h) Candidate must enter contact details and permanent home address exactly as per Domicile/ Nativity/ Permanent Residential Certificate issued by Sub Divisional Magistrate/District Magistrate.
(j) Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted to participate in the Rally.
(k) Touts.In the past, a number of candidates have been found victims of touts, fakedocuments/ impersonation and in the bargain have lost their candidature. Modus operandi/means used by the touts are as under:-
(i) Issue of fake PFT slips/ impersonation during various stages of rallyunfairmeans/malpractices. Conduct fake recruitment rallies.
(ii) Snatching away original certificates from candidates who have beendeclared fit atinitial stage and thereafter harassing them.
(iii) Taking away “ADMIT CARD” from the candidates under plea that they will follow uptheir results.
(iv) Give candidates false assurance of “RECRUITMENT” as they claim tohave links at appropriate level, thereby winning confidence of candidates.
(v) Once a candidate gets through on his own efforts touts demand money in return ofthe original certificates.
(l) For 8th Class Pass Candidates. 8th class pass mark sheet and transfer certificate issued by school (both certificates) should be countersigned by District Inspector of School/District Education Officer.
(m) A Grievance Cell will be established at the rally site to redress any grievances.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
7. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
8. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
9. Candidate are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
10. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificate and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
11. Certificate with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
12. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
13. No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance /dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory reqmt.
14. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
15. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From Inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
16. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
17. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
18. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
19. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
20. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
21. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
22. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to RO (HQ) for documentation.
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 23 September to 06 Nov 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail between 07 November to13th November 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
See All Other Jobs in our Database