Work as Scientific Manager at GVK Biosciences | M.Pharm, M.Sc
GVK BIO is perfectly suited to meet the demands of the constantly-evolving Pharma and Biotech industries. Currently, we provide holistic services to nearly 200 companies, offering specialized services to each. Our Collaborative Research capabilities present no conflict, as we offer multiple business models. By integrating large scale manufacturing, we are equipped to transfer technology seamlessly. Our sourcing capabilities are designed to meet cost and time constraints of our clients. Strong IP and Confidentiality measures instill confidence in them. All these factors combined, make the products and services offered by GVK BIO truly one-of-a-kind.
Post : Scientific Manager
• Be responsible for the cell culture lab.
• Write and revise SOPs for procedures related to cell culture.
• Provide training to the colleagues at regular intervals on SOP’s;
• Protocol/report writing, Conduct, interpret and report the in vitro absorption studies data.
• Standing audit trials to defend the absorption studies.
• Master’s degree in science (pharmacy or biological sciences). 3 – 5 years of experience in handling cell cultures.
• Demonstrated Knowledge in cell culture and hands on experience in conducting drug absorption studies using in vitro cell culture models.
• Experience in GLP/GMP quality systems is not essential but an added advantage.
Qualification: M.Pharm, M.Sc
Experience : 3-5 years
Industry Type: Pharma
Last date: 30th, October, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database