Walk in interview for Pharmacist at HLL Lifecare Limited
HLL Lifecare Limited, a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services, is a Government of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, with seven manufacturing units and Marketing offices throughout the country. Healthcare Services & Retail Business Divisions of HLL Lifecare Limited has setup HINDLABS Diagnostic Center and Pharmacy Outlets for which the company is looking for candidates in the following positions on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Post : Pharmacist, Assistant Pharmacist
Qualification & Experience
D.Pharm or B.Pharm
PAY RANGE IN Rs. : 9000 - 18000
Age: Maximum 40 years as on 01.10.2018.
Selection for the post of Pharmacist/ Asst. Pharmacist will be based on the marks obtained in the written test and the personal interview. Duration for the written test is 25 minutes and the maximum mark is 40.
Selection for the positions Trainees will be based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination.
The above designations may vary according to the experience and qualification of the selected candidates.
• Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
• Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
• Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
• Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
• Proposed place of posting shown in the details may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
• Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
Walk in Interview
Date : 12th October 2018
Venue : HLL LIFECARE LIMITED, PLOT NO.16-A/1, COCHIN SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE, KAKKANAD, COCHIN, KERALA 682037
Date : 15th October 2018
Venue : HINDLABS, GROUND FLOOR SUPERSPCIALITY BLOCK, GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, CALICUT- 673 008
See All Other Jobs in our Database