Applications are invited for Pharmacist at National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage
This Institute intends to engage the following project staff for the Project entitled “AYUSH Research Portal under CCRAS-IMR Project & Tribal Health Care Research Programme” on contract basis initially for a period of Six Months, extendable up to a maximum of two years subject to performance of the candidate and requirement in the project.
Post : Pharmacist
Essential: Diploma in Pharmacy / D.Pharma (Ayurveda) from any Recognized University / Institution with two years experience in Recognized Ayurvedic Hospital OR B. Pharm
Age Limit: 27 Years
Remuneration : Rs. 16,000/- p.m (consolidated)
Interested Candidates fulfilling the qualifications prescribed above are requested to appear at the above mentioned address for written test followed by Interview on 09-11-2018 at 09-30 A.M. with their application in the prescribed format, two passport size photographs and self-attested photocopies of all the certificates along with the original certificates for verification. Beyond the stipulated date and time no candidate will be allowed to write the written test and further attend interview. Selected candidates under THCRP have to perform tours weekly 5 days in the selected Tribal areas of Telangana.
1. The eligibility of the candidate in respect of age will be determined as on the 01-01-2018. (relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC as provided in the Govt, of India orders)
2. The engagement would be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with project. No claim for continuance or regular appointment will be entertained.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the written test / interview
4. The formats for submission of bio-data may be downloaded from the Council’s website ccras.nic.in & niimh.nic.in
5. Extension of tenure may be considered on need basis and performance of the incumbents.
Walk in Interview on 09-11-2018 at 09-30 A.M at mentioned address.
National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Ministry of AVUSH, Govt, of India
Revenue Board Colony, Caddiannaram, Hyderabad - 500016, Telangana, INDIA
See All Other Jobs in our Database