The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) have been created as a centre of excellence for higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences. NIPER, Raebareli at Transit Campus of NIPER Raebareli, Lucknow invites eligible candidates for following positions on purely temporary basis on contract initially for a period of 1 year which can be extended further. The selected candidates shall have no claim for regularization against any regular post.
Post Code - 1
Assistant Professor (Pharmaceutics) : 01 (*) post
Age Limit: - 45 years.
Qualification: PhD with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the Pharmaceutical Sciences with a very good academic record throughout.
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of Post PhD Teaching / Research / Industrial
Post Code - 2
Assistant Professor (Pharmacology and Toxicology) : 01 (*) post
Age Limit: - 45 years.
Qualification: PhD with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch (Biological Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Sciences) with a very good academic record throughout.
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of Post PhD Teaching / Research / Industrial experience.
Post Code - 3
Laboratory Assistant (Pharmaceutics) : 01 (OBC) post
Age Limit: - 40 years.
Qualification: B. Sc./B. Pharm. with 55% marks or equivalent grade
Experience: 2 Years of experience as per the required specialization.
Note:- Emoluments will be fixed as per qualifications, experience, credentiality and expertise.
(*) :- One Post of Assistant Professor is reserved for SC category
1. Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application form (which can be downloaded from website) along with all original documents as well as self attested copies of certificates of examinations starting from matriculation, date of birth, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC), experience certificate, if any and recent passport size photograph etc, otherwise they will not be entertained.
2. Application form may be downloaded from Institute website: niperraebareli.edu.in.
3. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (attested copies of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / document certifying date of birth, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
4. Age relaxations shall be permissible to reserved category candidates as per extant rules of the Government of India.
5. The date for determination of age, qualification and experience shall be the date of interview. 6. Experience will be considered only after acquiring the essential qualification.
7. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
8. The Director reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Director also reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final. 9. On the recommendation of the Selection committee, the competent authority may relax age limit/ experience/ qualification on recommendation of the Committee. However, there is no age limit for Departmental candidates.
10. Selected candidates may be asked to work at Raebareli / Lucknow campus of NIPER, Raebareli.
11. In case no suitable candidate(s) is /are found for higher teaching and non-teaching posts, may be offered lower position.
12. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication will be entertained.
13. The Director reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of selection.
14. Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification of candidature.
15. All appointments are temporary and contractual in nature and same is renewable depending upon performance and mutual consent for every year. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of the post. All appointments are contractual in nature and on fixed / consolidated pay.
16. The Institutes shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidates has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his / her services shall be terminated.
17. Only those candidates who are fulfill the criteria will be allowed to appear for the interview.
18. Original documents are essential for verification of the particulars quoted by the candidate in the application form and candidate failed to produce original documents at the time of verification, shall not be allowed to attend the interview. Any request for relaxation in this regard shall not be entertained. 19. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / test/ interview or as to be decided by the Selection Committee.
Schedule of walk –in-interview is as under :-
Date: - October 25, 2018 (Thursday) (Depending upon the number of candidates, the interview may be continued for the subsequent day also, therefore candidates are requested to make their own arrangements accordingly).
Time: - Candidates should report at 08:30 AM. Candidates reporting after 10:00 AM will not be considered.
Venue: - National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Transit Campus of NIPER Raebareli, Bijnor - Sisendi Road, Ahmadpur urf Kamlapur, PO- Maiti, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow (UP) - 226002.
See All Other Jobs in our Database