Recruitment for Managing Editor (50 posts) at PULSUS HelathTech
PULSUS is a medical and healthcare publisher since 3 decades and received accolades from the contributors and the readers. At present, PULSUS Group is diversifying its publishing portfolio to other realms by incorporating all major Science, Technology, Medical journals as an ardent scientific publisher of open access and hybrid access peer-reviewed journals.
Post : Assistant Managing Editor/Associate Managing Editor
No of Posts : 50 posts
Job Description :
- Editorial Assistant (EA) is responsible for communicating and building the relationship with renowned scientists through the mail and other modes of communication.
- Regular duties of the Editorial Assistant (EA) include checking respective Journal email correspondence, Journal web pages and providing the immediate response based on the requirement.
- EA is responsible to follow the activities of the Editorial Board members and assist them in assigning reviewers for received submissions as on needed.
- Maintaining a continuous flow of the manuscripts without any delay right from submission to the galley proof generation should be completed with utmost consideration by the Editorial Assistant.
- Editing and proofreading of manuscripts at the production stage.
- Managing uniformity in Issue release, campaigning to promote the journal, collecting relevant data and developing a database of Editors, reviewers, and authors is a part of the regular duty of an Editorial Assistant.
- Maintaining continuous communication with the Team leaders regarding due dates, Issue release dates or any other important task assigned.
- Completing supporting tasks assigned by the management within the provided time.
- Promoting Journals on various Social Networking platforms and proposing novel ideas for journal improvement.
B.Tech Biotechnology/Masters in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences/Microbiology/Biosciences/ Bioinformatics B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
Qualification : B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Editor
End Date : 15th November, 2018
Candidates are requested to send their CVs at email@example.com Outstation candidates can be interviewed over Skype.
See All Other Jobs in our Database