Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Principal Scientist at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Principal Scientist
1. Actively participate in teams, projects and, networks. Fulfill all related tasks and responsibilities.
2. Design, plan, perform, monitor, interpret and document DS/DP related analytical activities including release/stability testing, method development/validation etc.
3. Provide efficient and robust processes for the analysis of DS/DP
4. Interact/collaborate within TRD functions to facilitate transfer of knowledge of DS/DP
5. Ensure department budget and resource adherence for the assigned project(s) and/or network(s), including KPIs and metrics. Ensure quantity, quality, timely availability of agreed deliverables (e.g. processes, analytical methods, documentation).
6. Actively participate in budget forecast, grant preparation and tracking of invoices. Demonstrate cost awareness in all assigned projects and/or networks.
7. Advise team members and work according to appropriate SOP’s, GLP, GMP, OQM, HSE, ISEC and Novartis guidelines.
8. Contribute to risk analyses and/or peer review and process challenge meetings.
9. Generate scientific documents to hand over to internal and/or external partners and actively support generation of international registration documents. Interact with authorities where appropriate.
10. Actively contribute to team goals.
11. Coach/lead team members: support objectives setting, performance evaluations and development planning discussions with team members where appropriate. Participate in recruiting process if applicable.
12. Report and present scientific/technical results internally and contribute to publications, presentations and patents.
13. Contribute to evaluation of new scientific technologies/equipment and prepare CAR and URS if applicable.
14. Maintain infrastructure/equipment.
M.SC/M.PHARM 10+ yrs or PHD in life sciences/ analytical chemistry/bio chemistry with 8+yrs of relevant experience. English
1. M.SC/M.PHARM 10+ yrs or PHD in life sciences/ analytical chemistry/bio chemistry with 8+yrs of relevant experience.
2. Extensive experience in analytical methods development including method development for genotoxic impurities and degradation products
3. Extensive knowledge and experience in the use of the following analytical instrumentation: GC,GCMS &/or TGA,DSC,XRPD, Particle sizer. Advanced computer skills in LIMS, chromatography data acquisition systems, and Microsoft office package.
4. Thorough understanding of development activities and processes in pharmaceutical industry
5. Ability to work in and/or lead teams
6. Strong leadership skills Strong knowledge of cGMP, ISEC and HSE requirements
7. Very good communication skills. Good presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills. Advanced coaching skills.
8. Candidate must be able to quickly adapt to changing project needs, assignments and environments. Good project management, time management, and decision
Qualification : M.Pharm / M.Sc
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type: Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area: Research & Development
Job ID: 252554BR
Last Date: 15th November, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database