Even though the state of Kerala has advanced as compared to the other states of India in terms of critical health indicators are concerned, the state is facing challenges that are unique and specific. The people are now facing the problem of high morbidity both from re-emergence of communicable diseases. The second generation problems like the ageing population and non communicable diseases. Moreover, there remains the challenge of sustaining the privileged health indicators. Further, improving the quality of health care where the health seeking behavior is very high is of utmost importance. The resources of National Rural Health Mission came in an opportune time when the state was finding it difficult to find resources matching the demand.
Post : Pharmacist
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm from Any Recognized University and Pharmacy Council Registration
Experience : Two years experience
Age Limit : Below 40 years as on 01.09.2018
Salary : Rs.14000/- per month
General Terms & Conditions
1. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the written test and interview.
2. Application should be submitted in the prescribed format on or before 12/10/2018
3. Application should be sent to “The District Programme Manager, National Health Mission, Civil Station, Kozhikode -673020”
4. The candidate should be sent separate application for separate posts.
5. All candidate are requested to enclose the self attested copies of certificated which prove age, qualification & experience along with the application. The applicant should compulsory fill email id & contact numbers. Future communication will be only through email.
6. After verifying the application and certificates, the qualified candidates will be invited for written examination/interview. Date, Time & venue will only be informed through email.
7. The successful candidate will be appointed on contract /Daily basis for a period of three months. The District health & family Welfare Society , Kozhikode may at its discretion based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, may extend the period of contract
8. The selected candidates will be governed by the rules and regulations of NHM in force from time to time
9. Shortlisted Candidates of the Written examination will be published in Arogyakeralam website
10. The Selected Candidates are requested to bring originals of ID proof and certificates prescribed as per qualification at the time of interview
11. The District Health & Family Welfare Society reserves the right to cancel/alter/modify this notification, if needed, so arises without further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
Last date: 12/10/2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database