Job for Trainee Exports at Nectar Laboratories
Nectar Laboratories Private Limited serves critical needs of the medical profession with its high-quality products and makes them available at affordable prices. Nectar is an established player in the human health market, manufacturing and marketing a range of Bio Adhesives, Dry Powder for injections and Liquid Injectables.
Post : Trainee- Exports
Business Development Activities:
• Identifying the potential customers.
• Communicate with overseas customers through Emails and phone
• Generate the orders from customers
• Price quotes and negotiations with new customers and agents
• Registration and product launch
• Planning and execution of timely dispatch the material
• Forward the customer quality quarries to R.A, Q.C & Q.A and follow ups
Market Research & Market analysis:
• Preparing the sales reports country wise, Customer wise & Product wise.
• Export data analysis & pricing strategy
• Analyse the Pharma guide lines to promote the product
• Communicate with logistic department and arrange the shipping documents
• Sending the original shipping documents to customers to enable us for release the materials from customs.
• Communicate with freight forwarders and take the price quotes for shipping the material
• Preparing the Promotional inputs and Banner for Conferences (CPHI & Arab health conference)
• Preparation of corporate videos and presentations
Experience : Fresher
Qualification : B.Sc/B.harm With MBA
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Exports
End Date : 20th November, 2018
Send your Resume at : email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database