Job for Senior Research Associate at Syngene International | Fresher M.Pharm, M.Sc apply
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : Senior Research Associate - ARD 1
- Experience in handling of analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, LC-MS, IC and Autotitrators.
- Analysis of in-process sample and isolated sample using different analytical techniques.
- Expertise in execution of method validations/qualifications.
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP, ICH and other regulatory requirements.
- Experience in qualification of reference standard materials.
- Knowledge on calibration of analytical instruments.
- Exposure to internal/External audits.
M. Pharm/M.Sc (Analytical/Organic Chemistry) 0-5 Years
Excellent computer skills and experience in using electronic note books and LIMS. Numerical and analytical ability.
Ability to work in a team and willingness to work in shifts.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : India
Experience : 0-5 Years
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 10th November, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database