Job for Product Marketing specialist at Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Post : Product Marketing specialist - Clinical Diagnostic Division
Responsible for developing annual marketing plan of Biomarkers & Clinical portfolio. Work closely with selected clinician network for the demand generation activities. As a solution provider, work with sales team to plan marketing events and ultimately responsible for revenue generation as an individual contributor.
• Develop comprehensive marketing plans including strategies and tactics for existing portfolio of Biomarkers an clinical portfolio through launches, CME’s, campaigns, programs, or marketing initiatives.
• Develop marketing inputs and clinician/patient brochures required by various labs under global brand compliance guidance
• Work closely with marketing team of service providers (clinical labs) and clinical marketing manager of Thermo Fisher, ensuring complete execution of marketing plan by them
• Ensure marketing activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and branding standards working closely with the BU team
• Work cohesively with the channels for executing the events, meetings or conferences.
• Manage the end to end annual budgeting and ensure all programs executed within the stipulated budgets
• Review & interpret the competition & market information to fine tune the marketing strategies and strengthen the brand image.
• Design & implement promotional activities such as KOL Management, Doctor’s meets, CME’S, Participation in various conferences for enhancing brand awareness and visibility.
• Planning and implementing new promotional strategies to increase the top of the mind recall
• Identify & work closely with KOL’s (clinicians) to increase awareness on entire Biomarker portfolio through multi-centric approach
• Support channel partners & license partner with required technical knowledge & positioning of the products to clinicians
• Effective management and monitoring of secondary sales on existing installed base.
• Scheduling monthly meetings with LP/CP teams to monitor success on prescriptions and clinician promotions
• Co-working with sales & marketing team of Distributors for market penetration
• Work with the license partners and channel partners to monitor & grow CDD business in assigned territory. Primary client is clinician across specialities.
• Act as single window for the scientific promotional drive for Biomarkers in the assigned territory.
• Responsible for increasing the test volumes for identified Biomarkers in commercial laboratories in the region
• Work closely with Lab HCPs in developing right level of education among clinician regarding biomarkers use
• Work on prescription generation activities with clinicians and customer marketing teams for defined Biomarkers.
• To enhance and maintain strong relationship globally with BU marketing team for imparting value, education and information transfer to the key customers
Candidate Profile :
• Graduate in science discipline from reputed institute/university (preferably B. Pharm or M.Sc./B.Sc.) Post Graduate Degree in management (MBA preferred).
• Minimum 5-8 years of experience of brand management in healthcare industry
• 50% travel, within country, occasionally outside country
• Creative Mind, Strategic Thinking with business acumen
• Excellent written and Communication skills
• Advanced Computer proficiency in Windows, MS Office
• Team worker possessing Team Spirit
• Honest and fair to others
• Good Listening Skills
Experience : 5-8 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Product Marketing
End Date : 15th November, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database