Applications are invited for Scientist at THSTI
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
Post : Scientist
Maximum emoluments: Upto Rs. 1,82,566/-
Age Limit : 55 years
Qualification and Experience:
Essential : Ph.D. or corresponding degree in area of Life Sciences / Medical Sciences / Chemical Sciences / Engineering with 7 years’ experience in the relevant field of requirement as demonstrated by patents / publications / product leads / entrepreneurial ventures and scientific mentoring experience.
Desirable: Previous experience of working at the interface of health sciences and technology especially focused on areas of translational research in the field of pediatric health. Candidate should have demonstrated capabilities of developing technologies and other scientific resources.
To initiate projects and see them through with the help of the team members and lead an integrative, multi-disciplinary research. To develop necessary techniques, technologies and infrastructure to complement work in the field of maternal and child health. Scientific mentoring experience required.
The candidates who had applied in response to our Recruitment Notice No. THS/RN/12/2018, need not apply again
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made initially on contract for a period upto 30.12.2020 with an initial probation period of one year that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
4. The experience required shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
5. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: (i). By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.(ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities, (iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) falling under the following categories : (a) UR - 10 years , b) OBC - 13 years (ci) SC/ST - 15 years (iv) For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service, (v) Relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31 /12/1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority, (vi) Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time (vii) There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
6. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of receipt of online applications from candidates.
7. Number of posts filled will be as per the Institute’s requirement and availability of the suitable candidates.
8. Number of vacancies may vary based on the requirement at the time of Interview.
9. Outstation SC/ST/PwD candidates called for the Interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt, of India rules on production of the proof of travel.
10. In case, applications received are large in number, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates based on higher/ relevant qualification and experience.
11. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
12. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
14. Interested candidates are requested to submit the online application on or before the last date and send the signed hard copy of application with all enclosures on or before the specified date.
Find More Info Go Next Page...