IICT invites Application for Ph.D. Programme under AcSIR
CSIR-IICT invites online applications from highly talented research oriented candidates to join as Research Fellow (RF) for PhD program areas of (i) Science (ii) Pharmacology and (iii) Engineering under the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR).
Area of Research
• Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Polymers & Functional Materials
• Inorganic & Physical Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry & Pharmacology
• Molecular Modelling / Computational Chemistry
• Biology / Chemical Biology / Bioinformatics
• Biochemical Engineering and Environmental Sciences & Engineering
• Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Petro Chemical Engineering
1. Ph.D Program in Science (Chemical / Biological Sciences/Pharmacology): M.Sc./
M.Pharm or equivalent degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/ Physical/Analytical/Medicinal and Polymers): Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental/ Genetic/ Zoology/ Physics or Allied Sciences with a Valid rank in CSIR/UGC NET JRF examination, or a valid DST-INSPIRE/ICMR/DBT Fellowship.
2. PhD Program in Engineering: BE/B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Chemical
Engineering/Biochemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/Biotechnology
Petrochemical Engineering with a valid Fellowship for PhD Program.
The candidates who have passed CSIR-UGC-NET examination, under the “Lectureship category” are NOT eligible.
Application procedure: Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply for PhD Admission in AcSIR at CSIR-IICT through AcSIR online portal by giving the CSIR-IICT as first preference on or before October 25, 2018
Selection Procedure at CSIR-IICT
List of shortlisted candidates along with the date of Interview is expected to be displayed in CSIR-IICT website by October 31, 2018.
See All Other Jobs in our Database