Faculty Recruitment in Taywade Institute of Diploma in Pharmacy
Education is the key to creating, adapting and spreading knowledge in all the disciplines and subjects. Keeping this objectives in mind. Arts, Commerce & Science College Koradi was started by the sincere efforts of founder chairman of Shri Sachhidanand Shikshan Sanstha, Dr.B.B Taywade in 1993. The College is affiliated to Nagpur University since its inception. The college has been granted permanent affiliation to Nagpur Univesity from the year 2002. Junior College in Arts and Science faculty (Permanently on Non Grant Basis) is also attached the college from 2002.
No of Posts : 01
No of Posts : 01
No of Posts : 06 (Open-03, SC-01, ST-01, NT-A;01)
Reserved category candidates can also apply.
1) Educational qualifications, experience pay scales and conditions will be as per the existing rules of AICTE and Government of Maharashtra. The qualification should be as on the last date of submission of application
2) Reserved Category Candidates outside the State of Maharashtra will be treated as Open Category Candidates.
3) Reservation for female -will be as per the provisions in Govt Resolution No GEC- 1000(123/2000)Tech. Edu. 1. dated 1T April 2000.
4) Reservation for disabled persons will be as per the provisions in Clause of Equal. Protection of Rights and Full Participation Act 1995.
5) Reservod category candidates from the category (except SC/ST) shall produce Non-creamy layer certificate at the time of interview
6) Reserved category candidates shall produce the Caste Validity Certificate as per the directives issued by the State Govt, vide Circular No. BCC2011,'Pra.Kra /1064/2011/16-8 dated 12-12 11
7) Those who are already in service should apply through proper channel
8) Incomplete application will not be entertained
9) Qualified, Eligible & interested candidates should apply in a prescribed application form with attested copies of certificates I.e. Passing Certificate, Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (it applicable), Experience Certificate and Two Colour passport size photographs vnthin 15 days from the date of advertisement and submit to TAYWADE INSTITUTE OF DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY
10) No TA/ DA Shan be paid for Attending interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database