Applications are invited for Pharmacist at Nagaland University
Nagaland University, the 13th Central University and the only Central University in Nagaland was established based on the Act of Parliament of India and received the assent of the President of India on 20th October 1989 as THE NAGALAND UNIVERSITY ACT 1989 (No. 35 of 1989) and came into force as notified in THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART-II SECTION-1 in October 1989 published by the Ministry of Law and Justice (Legislative Department), New Delhi.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications on prescribed format are invited for the following Non-Teaching posts in Nagaland University. The application form can be downloaded from the Nagaland University website nagalanduniversity.ac.in
Pay Matrix : Pay Level-6 (35400-112400)
Qualification & Experience
i. HSSLC (10+2) Science.
ii. Diploma in Pharmacology registered under pharmacy Council of India, having 5 years and 2 years experience as Junior Pharmacist and Pharmacist respectively.
Desirable: Bachelor of Pharmacology
Age Limit: 30 years.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reservation and age limits: As per GOT/UGC Rules
1. Applicants must apply ou prescribed form available on website. Applications received in any other form than prescribed form will be rejected.
2. The envelope containing the application form must indicate the name of the post, advertisement No. and date of advertisement on the top of the envelop.
3. Application fee (excluding bank charges) of Rs 500/- (General Category) and Rs 250/- (SC/ST/OBC/ category) (Non-Refundable) must be deposited in favour of Nagaland University Account No. 33797581389 payable at State Bank of India. Lumami Branch (IFSC Code No- SBIN0013380). Counterfoil issued by the Bank shall be attached to the application as proof of the deposit. No other mode of payment will be accepted and such applications will summarily be rejected. Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. However, the candidates from DA category are exempted from payment of application fee.
4. Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies must send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. The applications received without the recommendations of the employers will not be considered. However, an advance copy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel.
5. Separate application along with application fee should be submitted for each post applied for.
6. A recent coloured passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application (Two additional photographs must be accompanied with the application)
7. Self Attested copies of Mark Sheets, Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates, and Experience Certificates etc. must be attached to the application. Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures will be out rightly rejected.
9. Applications of the ineligible candidates are liable to be rejected without any intimation to the candidates concerned.
10. Stringent criteria may be applied while short listing the applications. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The University reserves its right to limit the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
11. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The right is also reserved with the University either to fill or not to fill the post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
12. Number of posts advertised may be treated as tentative. The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts.
13. University will not be responsible for late/non receipt of call letters for test/interview due to postal delay.
14. (i) Application after the last date, (ii) incomplete in any respect and (iii) any fresh paper/enclosures after closing date, shall not be considered.
15. Candidates if found indulging in canvassing in any form will be disqualified.
16. University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by candidates at any time during the process of recruitment/service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidates has a clandestine anteccdents/background for which he/she has been convicted by any court and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be liable to be terminated.
17. Eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Librarian shall be as per UGC Regulation dated 18th July 2018.
18. The application received after the last date will not be entertained.
19. NoTA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
20. Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the, “Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section - I), Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami, P.O: Lumami, Pin-798627, District: Zunlieboto, Nagaland.
Last Date : 16th November, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database