Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Senior Executive - PMO
• To create detailed schedules of the projects and research and tech transfer programs. Prepare detailed WBS of projects and ensure the real-time online tracking of the same.
• Devise implementation plan, evolve with contingency options and interact with the team for risk identification, plan for mitigation and implementation throughout the project lifecycle. Debottlenecking initiatives to improve the project life-cycle.
• Monitoring and the overall schedule and cost of the product development. Monitor to ensure every effort is made for adherence of the Cost and Time of molecules developed.
• Anchoring various stage gate review meeting and Tech review meeting along with the cross-functional team to update the plan/progress of the project.
• To closely co-ordinate with various departments for facilitating information and deliverables for dependant activities.
• Follow up with Supply Chain and other departments for materials requirement for R&D and tech transfer activities.
• Develop cost database of projects as well as products.
• Develop and maintain the knowledge databank of technical and functional outputs of the projects.
Graduation in Engineering, Pharmacy or Post graduate in Organic Chemistry /Master of business administration. PMP certification is desirable.
Target years of experience : 5+ years of Experience in industry with specific exposure Project management or Delivery management of API, Formulation or Life sciences industry for 2 years
Experience: 5+ years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: PMO
See All Other Jobs in our Database