GVK Biosciences looking for Quality Control Executive
GVK Biosciences is leading Informatics Services provider with wide range of Products and Services across the R&D value chain. Considered a market leader in the development of MANUALLY curated databases, GVK BIOs databases on SAR, PK/Tox and other areas are widely used in the industry and their utility have been well documented in the scientific literature.
Post : QC Executive
- Complete analysis of raw materials and finished products through instrumental analysis.
- Handling and calibration of instruments like HPLC and GC.
- Guide and train junior team members.
- Ensure process and quality guidelines are adhered to by following SOPs, pharmacopeia and cGMP and safety precautions.
- Updating of analytical data, log books and other documents online.
- Maintain Strict data integrity and adhere to all related policies.
- Enhance knowledge in the work area through formal and informal means of learning.
Focus on developing behavioural competencies through behavioural workshops and feedback discussion with manager.
Exp: 3 – 6 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Division: Inogent – API
Job Function: Quality Control
See All Other Jobs in our Database