Career in Production at Bajaj Healthcare
API Manufacturing Bulk Drug Unit.
Post : Shift In-charge - Production
* Documentation Handling like cGMP, LMR, BMR, ECR etc
* To ensure optimum utilization of the plants with minimum breakdown period.
* To control WIP values as per standard norms to ensure complete implementation of GMP
* To achieve cost reduction, i.e. raw material consumption and manpower
* To check daily production reports to analyze the same for further improvement.
* To ensure proper recoveries wherever possible
* To ensure proper finished goods preparation and packing as per norms.
* To achieve the targets and and yield of product.
* To ensure daily documentation record.
* Responsible for Good housekeeping.
* Other responsibility entrusted time to time.
* Responsible for Calibration and maintenance of all equipment’s.
B.Sc./M.Sc. With 5 to 8 years experience in API Manufacturing, Bulk Drugs Company.
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Industry Type:Pharma/Healthcare/Clinical research
Functional Area: Production
BAJAJ HEALTHCARE LIMITED. (Unit-IV)
Plot No. 1717/1718, GIDC Panoli, Tal. Ankleshwar,
Dist. Bharuch, Gujarat – 394 116
Share your Cv at : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database