Work as Executive - Sterile Production in Piramal Healthcare
Piramal Enterprises Ltd. provides a world class integrated drug discovery services platform from our state-of-the-art research Centre in India. PDS's delivery model has a proven track record of providing a step change in the effectiveness of drug discovery for a range of global pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies operating at the forefront of drug discovery. PDS understands that early and intensive evaluation of the molecules based on thorough communications and rapid decision-making will lead to a high throughput of successful drug-like compounds.
We are conducting walkins for below mentioned Positions for our R&D Center in Ahmedabad. If your profile is relevant to the role and you are willing to be part of Piramal family, Kindly come for a face to face interview.
Post: Executive - Sterile Production
Purpose of Job
• To ensure efficient operations and management in opthalmic processing department.
• Compliance to Quality, safety and Regulatory requirements.
• Minimum Graduate / Post Graduate with chemistry background, having technical background is preferred
• 2 – 5 years in production in Pharma companies.
• Allocates workmen for different workstations on shift-to-shift basis.
• Supervises FFS and batch manufacturing operation.
• Maintains c-GMP practices along with documentation in various records.
• Checks In process parameters and maintain its documentations including finished goods checking.
• Fills (batch manufacturing record) BMR correctly before submission to his superiors.
• Reports on day-to-day basis activities in ERP system relevant to his job.
• Monitors speed of machine and output according to the run time and reports discrepancies.
• Imparts on job/ Classroom training to the workmen for SOP and cGMP systems.
• Handles the minor problems related to FFS and batch processing machines.
• Helps in demonstrating the operation in case of a new machine or a new pack-profile is implemented.
• Participates in Validation activities as per the protocol.
• Raises the material requisition note (MRQN) wherever extra quantity of packing material is required.
• Prepares the material return note (MRN) after the completion of batch/product campaign.
• Monitors cycle time
• Verifies the balances on daily and monthly basis.
• Knowledge and involvement in ISO 9000,14000 & 13485.
• Any other activity from time to time which his supervisors/company feels appropriate
Experience: 2-5 year
Qualification: Minimum Graduate / Post Graduate with chemistry
Functional Area: Production
Location: Pithampur, India
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
End date: 20th November, 2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.