Opening for Pharmacist (Allopath) (RBSK) in Gomati District Health & Family welfare Society, Tripura
Gomati District Health & Family welfare Society, Tripura is going to filling up different category of posts under National Health Mission on contractual basis at a fixed pay for 11month, which may be extended based on the performance or till Project period for the following posts.
Post: Pharmacist (Allopath) (RBSK)
No.of post: 02 (SC-1, ST-1)
Salary: Rs.9,500/ = Per month
Eligibility Criteria / Remarks:
- H.S (+2 stage) with science passed from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized Institute
- Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the official website of NHM (tripuranrhm.gov.in) on due time for appearing in the written preliminary competency assessment test.
- The date, time, venue, total marks & other details of the written preliminary competency assessment test will be published in NHM website (tripuranrhm.gov.in) on due course of time.
- Successful candidate of preliminary competency assessment test will be called for interview. The date, time, venue & other details of the interview will be published in NHM (tripuranrhm.gov.in) on due course of time. The marks obtained by the candidates on the preliminary competency assessment test will not carry forward in the interview.
- Final selection will be done by the interview board for the post applied for, based on merit list and maintaining 100 point roster, which will be also published in NHM website on due time.
- The number of post(s) may increase/decrease or whole process may be canceled at any time before or after interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the competency assessment test or interview.
- The Notice of recruitment may also be downloaded from (tripuranrhm.gov.in).
Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their Bio-data as per prescribed format along with selfattested copies of the necessary relevant documents in hard copies from 29th October 2015 as given in date & time during office hour, in the O/o Chief Medical Officer, Gomati District, Udaipur.
Date: 29th October
Time: 11am to 5pm
National Health Mission
Gomati District Health & Family Welfare Society, Udaipur, Tripura
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.