Job as Pharmacist (Allopath for RBSK) in District Health & Family Welfare Society, Unakoti
District Health & Family Welfare Society, Unakoti District, Kailashahar is going to fill up different categories of vacant post on contractual basis at a fixed pay for 11(eleven) months, which may be extended based on the performance till Project period for the following posts.
Post: Pharmacist (Allopath for RBSK)
No.of post: 01-SC
• H.S.(+2 Stage) with Science passed from recognized Institution.
• Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institution.
Remuneration: Rs. 9,500/- p.m
1. Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their Bio- data as per the prescribed format along with self attested copies of the necessary relevant documents in hard copies in the Office of the Chief Medical Officer cum Executive Secretary, DH& FWS, Unakoti District, Kailashahar within 13th October 2015 to 31st October 2015 (excluding Govt. holiday) during office hour i.e. up to 5.00 PM by hand or by courier/post. Details of vacant post, education qualification, format of Bio-data etc. may please be visited the website of NHM Tripura (tripuranrhm.gov.in) and the website of district Administration, Unakoti district(unakoti.nic.in).
2. Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the District website (unakoti.nic.in) and also in the website of NHM Tripura (tripuranrhm.gov.in) on due time for appearing in the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test.
3. The date, time, venue, total marks & other details of the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be published in NHM website (tripuranrhm.gov.in) in due course of time.
4. Successful candidate of Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be called for interview. The date, time, venue & other details of the interview will be published in the District website (unakoti.nic.in) and also in the website of NHM Tripura (tripuranrhm.gov.in) in due course of time.
5. Final selection will be done by the Interview Board for the post applied for, based on Merit List and maintaining 100 point roster, which will be also published in NHM website on due time.
6. The number of post(s) may increase / decrease or whole process may be cancelled at any time before or after interview.
7. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Competency Assessment Test or interview.
GOVERNMENT OF TRIPURA
DISTRICT HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE SOCIETY
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
KAILASHAHAR, UNAKOTI TRIPURA
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.