Applications are invited for Regional Procurement Logistic Coordinators in Ministry of Health & Family Welfare - NACO
Applications are invited for the appointment of 3 Regional Procurement Logistic Coordinators in the Procurement Division to be based at Delhi, Gujarat and Chennai on contract basis.
Post: Regional Procurement Logistic Coordinators
Qualification and Experience
1. University PG degree in commerce / Science/ Pharmacy/ engineering / management. Diploma in material management will be added advantage.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in procurement and logistics / supply chain management of health products would be an added advantage.
3. Proficiency in the usage of computer (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS Access)
4. Written and spoken proficiency in Hindi and English and local language.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Build capacity of SACS and peripheral staff on forecasting, allocation & procurement in consultation with programme managers of SACS.
2. Conduct training and provide handholding support to SACS procurement and stores officials in procurement and inventory management function.
3. Assist in the preparation of procurement plan for the SACS within 1 month of approval of Annual Action Plans (AAPs) by NACO and monitoring the same regularly.
4. Assist in the preparation of broad technical specifications, cost estimates, qualification criteria, Request for Quotation (RFQ) document for procurement of equipment, furniture and medical supplies in coordination with the procurement officials and in-charge of programme division at SACS.
5. Provide guidance to procurement officials of SACS in preparing comparative statements / evaluation reports, letter of contract award and resolving contract implementation issues.
6. Provide guidance to Programme Division of ‘Information, Education and Communication’ (IEC) and ‘Targeted Intervention’ (TI) division of SACS in preparing TOR, performance requirements for consulting and non-consulting services required as per AAPs.
7. Assess storage/ warehousing requirements of the supplies procured centrally by NACO.
8. Maintaining list of drugs, kits and other medical supplies delivered for use at various units (ICTC / PPTCTC / Blood Banks / ART Centers) under respective SACS.
9. To monitor, report and provide oversight to the stock position of various items including indication of under-stocking / overstocking / expiry of goods to SACS based on the consumption pattern.
10. Acting as link between Procurement Agent and SACSs for inventory management and relocation of goods wherever required.
11. Assist Procurement Agent in conducting post delivery inspection of drugs / Kits at regular intervals.
12. The RPLCs are required to submit weekly reports to Controlling Officer at NACO covering activities performed, states/facilities visited etc. in the format provided by NACO. The copy of such a report should also be submitted to Project Director of concerned SACS.
13. To perform other related tasks as required by NACO.
Remuneration: Rs. 47200 /- per month consolidated.
Duration: Initially the contract shall be till 31st March 2016. Subsequent re-contracting will be based on performance assessment.
Age: Not more than 60 years
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with an updated CV at the following email email@example.com. with subject line “RPLC- specifying the location “ .
The last date for submission of application is 5th November 2015
Please note that fulfilling the eligibility criteria does in no way guarantee job. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
(National AIDS Control Organization)
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.