Applications are invited from M.Pharm as JRF in Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Applications are invited for the position of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for an Extra Mural Research (EMR) Funding project sponsored by SERB-DST, New Delhi. The details of the project are as under:
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: “To develop chemically modified non-toxic bio polymers for therapeutically effective controlled drug delivery system.”
Essential Qualification: First Class M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Engineering or Equivalent from reputed University/Institute.
1. GPAT/GATE/ NET qualified
2. Candidates with knowledge on “modification of natural polymers and their application in drug delivery”.
Rs. 25,000/- per month (First two years)
Rs. 28000/- per month (Third year as SRF)
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technology
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
October 27th, 2015 (Tuesday) at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technology, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to send application along with latest Curriculum Vitae and phone number to Project Investigator Animesh Ghosh by e-mail to email@example.com
latest by 20th October, 2015 (Tuesday). Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on 27th October, 2015 (Tuesday).
- Short listed candidates will be intimated over e-mail or phone. No separate interview call letters will be dispatched.
- Candidates are advised to bring original and photo copy of mark sheets/certificates and latest passport size photo at the time of interview.
- The post is purely temporary in nature for three year subjected to availability of the fund and research progress.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.