Walk in interview for Pharmacist (Allopathic) in ESIC | 4 Posts
Employees’ state Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependents covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependents, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of case benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earing capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependents of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependents benefit.
Walk-in-Interview for eligible Retired Pharmacists from Central Government including Defence / State Govt.,/ ESI Corporation / Quasi Govt., / Municpal Statutory Bodies on contract basis will be held at First Floor, Administrative Block, ESIC Model Hospital, Rajajinagar, Bangalore as per the following details:
Post: Pharmacist (Allopathic)
No. of Post: 04
(I) Degree in pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution.
(ii) Registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act.1948
Age: Candidate must be below age of 64 years on 09-10-2014
Terms and Conditions:
1. Appointment shall be for maximum duration of six months only. No extension will be given.
2. Reservation will be done as per the rules.
3. The Recruitment is purely on contractual basis.
4. No interim correspondence / enquiry will be entertained.
5. No TA shall be payable to any candidate for appearing in the Interview.
6. Emoluments: Fixed remuneration of Rs. 15,000/- per month (Rupees Fifteen thousand only), subject to the condition that pension plus remuneration should not exceed the last pay including DA drawn by the official at the time of retirement.
7. Contractual engagee will be allowed to avail leave which will be computed at pro-rata basis of one day for each completed month of service. Remuneration will be deducted at pro-rata basis for absence beyond this limit.
8. No other benefit / facility will be claimed by the contractual engage & that same will not be granted to them either.
9. Candidates must have requisite experience as Pharmacist.
10. The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any vacancy and also the reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the Interview.
The above vacancies are only indicative and may vary as per requirement.
Date and Time of Walk in Interview: 09-10-2014 at 9.00 AM.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.