Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established under an Act passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab in July, 1998. The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country.
Applications are invited on or before 11.11.2014 from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts on Regular/Adhoc/Contract basis in the University office/ constituent colleges of the University:
Post: Lab Technician -1
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Faridkot
Salary: Rs. 12,500/- p.m
Qualifications: B.Pharmacy, Punjabi upto Matric standard or its equivalent, Two years experience in the relevant field is required.
General terms and conditions:
1. The applicant must enclose demand draft of Non-refundable in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot as under: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST)
2. The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
3. The applicants applying for the post should not be above 38 years of age on the last date of receipt of application form. Relaxation in upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. rules.
4. The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc.
5. Last date and time of receipt of application form at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot 11.11.2014 upto 05.00 PM.
6. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
7. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
8. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
9. Separate application/proforma may be used for each post.
10. The post(s) can also be filled on adhoc/contract basis if need be.
11. The candidate applying for the post of Lab Technician must have passed Punjabi Examination upto Matric level or its equivalent
12. The post can be upgraded or downgraded if no suitable candidate as per experience and qualification is available.
See All Other Jobs in our Database