Walk-In Interview for Research posts (14 posts) at DRL - Govt jobs | Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Defence Research Laboratory (DRL), Tezpur, under the aegis of Defence Research and development Organisation (DRDO) is engaged in R & D work in the field of management of vectors and vector-borne diseases, biodegradation of organic waste, biotechnology, water quality improvement and utilization of natural resources of northeast India. DRL is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities for undertaking pioneering research with defence applications. It provides with excellent environment, motivation and personality development prospects for the talented students, dreaming of unparalleled success in their professional endeavors.
Defence Research Laboratory is looking for meritorious young and meritorious Indian nationals who are creative, have passion and desire to pursue research in the frontier/high altitude areas of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.
Post: Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow
No.of post: 01(One)
Essential Qualification: A Ph.D Degree in Life Science
Age Limit: 35 yrs
Stipend (pm): Rs. 24,000/- (plus other allowance as per rules)
Junior Research Fellow
No.of post: 13(Thirteen)
Essential Qualification: A first class Master’s Degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Entomology/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Organic Chemistry/ Agriculture
Age Limit: 28 yrs
Stipend (pm): Rs 16,000/- (plus other allowance as per rules)
Age Relaxation: (5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
Actual Number of vacancies may vary.
• DRL is located at Solmara Cantonment, Borjhargaon Tiniali-Solmara Road (12 Kms away from Tezpur Town) and 181 Kms from Guwahati.
- Interview will be conducted from 0930 hrs onwards on 25 Nov 2014. Latecomers will not be allowed for the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview and/or on joining.
- Candidates who have qualified JRF NET exam conducted by CSIR/UGC/DST/ICMR etc. exam will be given extra weightage at the time of Interview.
- GATE qualified will not get any extra weightage at time of Interview.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of Interview.
- Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
- Selected candidates will be offered Assocfateship/ Fellowship initially for one year and two years respectively, and extension will be given from time to time subject to performance of candidates, as per rules.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer any right for absorption in DRDO.
- Interested candidates may send their confirmation of participation for the Interview to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th Nov 2014.
REPEAT: Walk-in Interview will be held on 25 Nov 2014 at 09:30 hrs at DRL, Tezpur (Assam)
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.