Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) is an Autonomous Institution under the Department of Empowerment for Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. It is one of the premier Institute of its kind in the Country and the main objectives of the Institute are Human Resource Development to undertake, sponsor or co-ordinate training of personnel such as Doctors, Engineers, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Multipurpose Rehabilitation Therapists and such other personnel for the Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities. Institute conducts short term/long term courses in the field which are affiliated to Utkal University, Bh jbaneswar. The Institute has been setup to serve the differently abled persons to undertake any action in the area of rehabilitation of the Persons with Disabilities and is facilitated with 200 bedded hospital to treat the needy, poor and differently abled (Divyangjan) section of the society.
Post : Pharmacist Grade-1
No. of post - 1, Group-B, Category- UR
Age limit : Below 40 years
Pay Scale : Pay Matrix Level-6 (Rs.35,400 - 1,12,400/-)
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruitment
(a) Matriculation or equivalent.
(b) Diploma in Pharmacy as per Pharmacy Act 1948.
(c) 5 years’ experience as Pharmacist.
Selection Procedure for the Recruitment of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ Posts where desirable qualification and experience both are required, the distribution of marks is as follows :-
i. Particulars & Weightage of Total Marks
Written Test (Objective/Multiple Choice Questions) : 80%
Desirable Qualification : 10%
Desirable Experience :10%
Total : 100%
ii. In case where no Desirable Qualification or Experience is required as per respective RRs, 100% weightage will be given to Written Test.
iii. In case where either desirable qualification or experience is required as per RRs, 90% weightage will be given to Written Test and 10% weightage for desirable qualification or experience.
1. Candidates must have to deposit (Non-refundable) Application Fees @ Rs.500/- by General/OBC Category and @ Rs.250/- by SC/ST Category in shape of online payment through Internet Banking. Transaction/Processing fees, if any as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidates. PwD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
2. Selected candidates will be initially posted at SVNIRTAR, Olatpur, Cuttack, Odisha. However, they are liable to be transferred to anywhere in India.
3. The post carries other allowances at par with Government of India Rules. Other benefits including LTC, Medical Reimbursement etc. will be admissible at par with Government of India Rules.
4. The date for determining age limit will be the last date of leceipt of the application.
5. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC & PwD will be as per Govt, of India rules. Age relaxation for departmental candidates/employees working in Central/Autonomous Bodies and Ex-Servicemen will be as per Govt, of India rules.
6. No relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for Unreserved (UR) vacancies.
7. Applicants having experience in relevant area from any National Institutes (under the administrative control of Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India) shall be considered for age relaxation for the recruitment process by deducting the time spent in consultant / contractual employment in the institute from the maximum age prescribed for the post applied for.
8. Number of posts may vary based on actual requirement at the time of appointment. Candidates already in service (Govt. /Quasi Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies) must apply through proper channel.
9. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest a right in a candidate for being called for Interview / Written Test. The Institute reserves the right to call for Interview / Written Test only those candidates who in its opinion are found to be suitable for the post.
10. Qualifications the candidates acquire should be strictly in accordance with the qualifications prescribed for the post. Any candidate seeking a claim of equivalence of the qualifications with the notified one will have to submit documentary evidence at the time of applying for the post. Further, where essential experience is required for the post only post-qualification experience shall be entertained.
11. Canvassing and /or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
12. SC/ST/PwD Candidates (not in Govt. Service) called for written test/computer test will be paid to and fro single second class train/bus fare by shortest route on production of train/bus tickets as per rules.
13. SVNIRTAR shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated.
14. At the time of written examination/skill test/interview, if a candidate is found guilty of using unfair means or impersonating or misbehaving in the examination hall / interview hall or taking away the question booklet, answer sheet, from the examination hall; or resorting to any other unfair means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection; or obtaining support of his/her candidature by any means, such candidate will be liable to criminal prosecution, and disqualified from the examination or selection held by the Institute.
15. Decision of the Institute in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Institute reserves right to stall cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.
16. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Institute.
17. Tie cases will be resolved by applying one after another, as applicable, till the tie is resolved
a) Marks in the written examination.
c) Date of Birth, with older candidate placed higher.
18. Ex-serviceman has to produce a copy of the Discharge Certificate / Pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of documents verification and submit the self-certified copy in application form. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services.
19. Candidates belong to SC/ST / OBC (Non creamy layer) / EWS / Persons with Disabilities must attach self-attested copy of certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India. The OBC and EWS Certificate should not be more than one year old.
20. Application form must also be accompanied by valid Registration Certificates, if any.
21. Interested candidates may apply on line only through the link available on the website i.e. recruitment.svnirtar.nic.in. Incomplete applications/without requisite documents will be summarily rejected. The Institute reserves the right to cencel all the advertisements or part thereof without assigning any reason. Last date of submission of application through online is 13.12.2023.
Completed copy of on line generated applications in the prescribed format along with relevant enclosures should reach “THE DIRECTOR, SWAMI VIVEKANAND NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF REHABILITATION TRAINING AND RESEARCH, Olatpur, Post: Bairoi, Dist.: Cuttack, Odisha, PIN: 754010 on or before 27.12.2023. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of...................”
Last date of submission of application through online is 13.12.2023.
See All Other Jobs in our Database