The National Institute of Nutrition is an Indian public health, nutrition and translational research centre located in Hyderabad, India. The institute is one of the oldest research centres in India, and the largest centre, under the Indian Council of Medical Research, located in the vicinity of Osmania University.
Post : Project Technical Support-III (Equivalent to Research Assistant)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post under the project entitled“Monitoring of organophosphate pesticides of ayurvedic drugs available in Indian Market” funded by ICMR at this Institute.
No of vacancies : 1 Post (UR)
Essential Qualifications : Bachelor’s Degree in B.Pharmacy / Chemistry / Bio-chemistry with three years work experience OR Master degree in M.Pharmacy / Chemistry / Bio-chemistry
Nature of Duties : To carry out the research work in laboratory and analysis of samples using LC-MS/MS
Age : Not exceeding 35 years.
Cons. remuneration : Rs.31,000/- p.m. fixed without any allowances (as per the sanction)
Tenure Upto : 28.12.2024
Place of work : ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad
General Terms and conditions :
1) The above post is on temporary basis only.
2) The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
3) The selected candidate should work atleast for a period of six months failing which the salary drawn by him/her has to be refunded.
4) The engagement can be terminated with one-month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
5) Candidates already employed should submit a “ No Objection Certificate” from their present Employer/PI at the time of Walk-in-Interview failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for Interview.
6) Since, the posts is/are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at ICMR-NIN or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
7) Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim and PF are not applicable.
8) The results of the final selection will be placed on ICMR-NIN and ICMR websites.
9) The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per ICMR project recruitment guidelines and will have to give the undertakings before joining.
10) At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), No Objection Certificate from present employer if working in ICMR Projects (compulsory), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PWD Certificate (if applicable) for availing age relaxation, passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self attested) for verification.
11) The conditions of employment is as per Project Recruitment guidelines issued by ICMR from time to time.
Applications will be received from the individuals by hand on the date of Walk-in-interview between 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at ICMR - National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, Telangana. The Candidates may download the application form from www.nin.res.in and submit the same duly filled in along with one set of photocopies of certificates and one latest photograph and all the Original Certificates for verification failing which their candidature cannot be considered for Interview.
Walk in Interview
Date : 5th December, 2023
Venue : Conference Hall, ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad
See All Other Jobs in our Database