The District Health Family Welfare Samity & office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Malda is inviting applications for recruitment of following contractual post under NUHM. Eligible candidates should apply online in the prescribed format as given in Departmental Website ( wbhealth.gov.in/online recruitment) from 11:00 am, 1st December, 2023 to Midnight of 12th December, 2023.
Post : Pharmacist, NUHM
Number of Post & Category : 01 (UR-01)
Place of Posting : Anywhere in ULB under NUHM , Malda
Monthly consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 22,000/- per month
Age as on 1st January 2023 : Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 40 years
Essential Criteria : 1. The candidate should have two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) (Allopathic) recognized by the Government of West Bengal and registered as "A" category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
2. Weightage will be given for higher qualification. The candidates must have proficiency in Bengali and must have efficiency in computers including MS office and internet. The applicants must be permanent resident of West Bengal.
Only online application will be accepted. Application forms not properly filed in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled. Application fess of Rs.100/- for Unreserved Candidates and Rs.50/- for reserved Category candidates have to be deposited through on-line mode only. The amount is non-refundable.
General Information & instructions for Applicants
1. The essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualification must have been completed within the last date of online application.
2. Experience will be calculated after obtaining the required qualification for the above mentioned position, till the last date of online application.
3. Experience certificates must consist of employee's name of the post, date of joining (DOJ) and date of leaving (DOL), duration of experience and employer signature with date, Nature of work must be written clearly otherwise experience certificate will be treated as invalid.
4. Caste Certificate issued before the date of application, by the competent authorities of West Bengal will only be accepted. In case of OBC Candidates, category "A" & "B" etc. Must be mentioned specifically in the caste Certificate. Otherwise the Caste Certificate will not be accepted.
5. Relaxation for age will be given for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per norms.
6. In case of candidates with disabilities, Disability certificate issued before the last date of online application by the competent authorities of West Bengal only, will be accepted.
7. No need to send Hard copy / print copy of the online registration form by post.
8. Hard copy / printed copy of the online registration form may be downloaded from the website "Application Print" and should be retained by all the applicants for document verification purpose. Without registration form, no candidates will be entertained for original testimonials verification by the authority.
9. On-line Registration Number should be retained by all applicants for future reference. Employer is not liable to give any information regarding the on-line registration number in future.
10. All marks must be calculated excluding marks of Additional Subject, No rounding off of marks will be granted. Proportionate marking up to 2 decimal points will be considered.
11. Only short listed candidates on the basis of weightage on educational qualification, experience etc. will be called for Written Examination/Computer Test / Interview.
12. Failure to submit / mismatch of any documents / providing false information of any requisite documents will be liable to cancellation.
13. For appearing at the Written Test, Computer Test, interview, no TA/DA will be paid.
14. District Health and Family Welfare Samity reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof. The decisions of the selection committee in any case should be considered final.
15. For NHM - As mentioned in addendum issued vide no.HFW-27011/137/2020/1611 dated 23.02.2021 point no. (ii)" All new employees who have joined / will be joining between 29th December,2020 to 30th September 2024 against new entry point remuneration as per memorandum vide no.HFW-27011/137/2020/1352 dated 29/12/2020, will not be entitled for annual increment for three consecutive financial years
16. A panel of the suitable candidates will be prepared post & remain valid for 1 year from publication of result.
Last date of Registration : Midnight of 10th December 2023
Last date of Submission of application Fees : Midnight of 11th December 2023
Last date of full Submission of form : Midnight of 12th December 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database