NEIGRIHMS was established by the Government of India in 1987. It has been designed as a Postgraduate Medical Institute in lineage of AIIMS, New Delhi and PGIMER, Chandigarh. It is the First Postgraduate Medical Institute in the North Eastern Region and the Third in the Country established by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Post : Pharmacist
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following Group ‘B’& ‘C’ posts on direct recruitment. Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications online by visiting the institute’s website neigrihms.gov.in through online link provided in the institute’s website.The application fee once deposited will not be refunded. Candidates working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Institutions/Organizations are requested to submit No Objection Certificate, from their employer/institute/organization. Candidates should note that mere fulfilling of the minimum requisite qualifications and experience bestows no right on them to be called for written test/online exam. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/online exam as the Institute deemed fit. Only Indian citizens need to apply.
No. of post(s) : 5 (2-UR*,2- ST,1-EWS) (*1-UR post reserved for PwBDs i.e LD- OA, OL, CP. LC, Dw, AAV)
Abbreviations Used for PWBDs: B=Blind, LV=Low Vision, D=Deaf, HH= Hard of Hearing, OA=One Arm, OL=One Leg, BA=Both Arms, BL=Both Leg, OAL=One Arm and One Leg, BLOA=Both leg & one arm , BLA=Both Legs Arms, CP=Cerebral Palsy, LC=Leprosy Cured, Dw =Dwarfism, AAV=Acid Attack Victims, MDy=Muscular Dystrophy, ASD= Autism Spectrum Disorder (M= Mild, MoD= Moderate), ID= Intellectual Disability, SLD= Specific Learning Disability, MI= Mental Illness, MD=Multiple Disabilities, VI= Visually impaired, HI= Hearing impaired, LD=Locomotor Disability
Level in the Pay Matrix : Level-5
Educational qualification & experience : Essential: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Pharmacy from a recognized University. Desirable : Should be registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Age Limit (as on closing date of applications) : Not exceeding 30 years
A) General/OBC Candidates - Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)
B) SC/ST/EWS Candidates - Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only)
C) Persons with Disabilities - Exempted.
• Application fee, once remitted, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
• Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
1. Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India.
2. Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/PwBDs candidates will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
3. Reservation for STs/SCs/OBCs and EWSs will be as per Govt. of India norms.
4. Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below Rs. 8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation. Reservation under Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) can be availed upon production of Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the following competent authorities in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS:- (i) District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Addl. Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendary Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate /Extra Assistant Commissioner. (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate. (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and (iv) Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
5. Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications along with NOC.
6. Candidates applying against post reserved for OBC category must submit a valid (up-to-date) “Non Creamy Layer” certificate from the appropriate authority.
7. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
8. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of the application from the candidates.
9. The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications,will not be considered.
10. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
11. In case response to the post is large in number, screening will be restricted to those with higher percentage of marks.
12. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
13. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be called for Written/online test.
14. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
15. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt of any application send by the candidates.
16. The Institute reserves the right to cancel or postpone the advertisement,if any, due to any administrative reasons arising thereof.
17. Due to dearth of quarters, the institute may not be in a position to provide quarters to selected candidates. If quarters are not provided the officer will be entitled to House Rent Allowances (HRA) as per prescribed rules.
Closing date of online applications : 23.11.2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database