Aculife has been associated with the healthcare segment since over last 30 years now, which is the prime reason why the name spells unparalleled growth and absolute reliability. It also enjoys a market leader position in one of the largest economies of the world. Aculife boasts of a customer-centric vision, and is committed to offer quality products and services that maximize value to its valued customers.
Post : Packaging Development
Location : Ahmedabad (Head Office based)
Qualification : Any Science / Pharma Graduate with Certification Course in Packaging Technology
Experience : Min. 2+ years in Packaging Development (Injectable)
Job Description :
1. Innovator analysis of market pack or Innovator pack for Large & Small Volume Parenteral and Injectable
2. Packaging strategy/configuration proposal for development and commercial usage.
3. Initiate the machine /line/packaging material trial whenever the requirement arises at the manufacturing plant.
4. Activities i.e. Packaging component specification, artwork, Bill of material, QMS documentary pertaining to new launch (EU Market) & or extending the existing product presentation to new territories.
5. Finalization of new / existing product packaging component specification & artwork whenever the requirement arises through the marketing / customer / regulatory department.
6. Initiate packaging-BOM & Packaging material SAP code, printed artwork loading in SAP.
7. Control the printed component usage over the finished product packaging plan for export and tender market.
8. Quality management system tool usage expertise over packaging material/ packaging process.
Interested candidate can share their resume on email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database