The ECHS Central Organisation is located at Delhi and functions under the Chief of Staff Committee (COSC) through AG and DGDC&W in Army HQ. The Central organisation is headed by Managing Director, ECHS, a serving Major General. There are 28 Regional Centres ECHS and 426 ECHS Polyclinics. ECHS is also an attached office of Dept of Ex-Servivemen Welfare (DoESW), Ministry of Defence (MoD) as are Directorate General Resettlement(DGR) and Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB).
Post : Pharmacist
ECHS invites applications to engage following Staff on contractual basis for ECHS Polyclinics under AOR of HQ TASA, Securndabad for a period of 11 months for Civilians and 12 months for Ex-servicemen and Widows of Ex-servicemen.
No of Posts : 12
Age : For Employment (Min) - 56 ; For Contractual (Max) - 58
Basic Qualification :
(i) B Pharmacy from a recognized institute OR
(ii) 10+2 with science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from a recognized Board And
(iii) Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an institute recognized by the pharmacy council of India and registered as pharmacist under the pharmacy Act 1948.
Work Experience : Minimum 05 years experience
Desirable Attributes : Any Diploma/ Course in Specially Pharmacy
Reservation for Ex- Servicemen : 70%
Monthly contractual fee (Rs) : 28,100/-
1. Application Form can be collected from nearest Stn Headquarters or ECHS Polyclinic
2. Preference will be given to the Ex-Servicemen
3. Submission of Applications. Station HQ ECHS Cell, do Bison URC Complex, Nag Mandir Road. Trimulgherry Post. Secunderabad 500015 Telangana State.
4. Last Date of Receipt of Applications. 19 November 2022.
5. No online applications will be accepted
6. Interview Date, Timing & Venue. Candidates must reach Headquarters Telangana & Andhra Sub Area, Socunderabad at 08:00hrs on the day of the interview
7. Only candidates meeting the Qualitative Requirements should apply
8. Candidates must Bring all the original certificates, marks sheets of 10th. 10+2 graduation/post-graduation/diploma/any other course, work experience, proof of identity (Aadhar, Passport etc) and discharge book. PPO. Service Records and two PP size colour photographs at the time of interview 8 No TA/DA is admissible
9. Knowledge m Computers is desirable
10.In the event of any posts falling vacant due to resignation/illness of present employees in any Polyclinic of HQ TASA between the date of publication of this notice and date of interview, the same will also be filled up through this interview of which the advertisement shall be given in al ECHS Polyclinics. Unit Run Canteens and Army Placement Node.
Last date of application is 19th November 2022
Walk in Interview
Date : 10-12-2022
Time : To be present 08:00 hrs
Venue : Headquarters Telangana & Andhra Sub Area, Secunderabad
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts B.Sc Alerts ECHS Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database