Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) can trace its origins to the Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry established by the French Government in 1823. In 1956 foundation for new medical college was laid and in 1964, hospital was inaugurated. JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. It is an institution established for teaching, research and patient care in the area of health. JIPMER spreads over 192 acres.
Post : Senior trial coordinator – 1 post
Applications are invited by the HOD, Department of Medical Oncology, JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH (JIPMER), Puducherry from candidates fulfilling the following eligibility conditions to work as “SENIOR TRIAL COORDINATOR” on contract basis.
Selected candidates will be engaged on a contract basis in a project titled: Network of Oncology Clinical Trails India (NOCI) supported for funding by Biotechnology Institute of Research assistance council, (BIRAC), Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria :
• Graduate in Life Sciences (proof to be submitted)
• 3 years experience in conducting clinical trials (proof to be submitted)
• Previous work in medical field(proof to be submitted)
• Ability to converse and read Tamil language
• Additional training in clinical trials
• Pharmaceutical sponsored clinical trials
• GCP training(to produce certificate)
• Recruitment of subjects in clinical trials
Contractual Remuneration : RS. 40,000/- (consolidated ) per month
Maximum Age Limit : 40 years
Evaluation criteria : After evaluation of the application form, an interview will be conducted with the candidate.
Terms and Conditions :
1. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project. The engagement may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Director.
2. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institute of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of the Principal Investigator.
4. The Posts are purely on contract basis for an external sponsored project, and no claim for any regular post in JIPMER shall be entertained.
5. Valid email id and mobile number is compulsory.
6. Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time. NO other allowance/facilities other than consolidated salary shall be extended.
7. Decision of the principal investigator will be final.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
9. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
10. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
11. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
12. Incomplete applications and applications which are not in the format prescribed below and those not satisfying the essential criteria mentioned above will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons thereof. Candidates may attach their CV with this application. However application with CV alone without the prescribed form and attachments of certificates etc will be rejected.
13. Due to Covid-19 pandemic associated restrictions, the interview for the post may be conducted through videoconferencing. Candidates will be responsible for having a suitable device (computer/ laptop/ mobile) for participating in the interview from their end and must ensure that they have an adequate internet connection at that time. Prior intimation of the interview date and time will be provided so that the candidate may prepare for the same.
Interested and eligible candidates may email their CV and supporting documents scanned in one pdf to the mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALONG WITH FILLED APPLICATION FORM AS PER ATTACHMENT NOTE: Applications not in the prescribed format application for WILL NOT BE PROCESSED OR ACCEPTED Please mention the name of the post applied. Application forms must be filled for each of the posts as appropriate and scanned and sent along with supporting documents in a single PDF file to the above email ID.
The PDF file should be named as : “candidate name_STC2022_noci_application”
Last Date for sending applications and CV by email is 21st Nov 2022 upto 5 PM.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their application and CV. The shortlisted candidates will receive an email confirmation which will also include details of further selection process. The details will also be displayed on the JIPMER website. Selection will be based on CV and application as well as interview. (Interview may be held through web-conferencing)
See All Other Jobs in our Database