The Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare & Mission Director, National Health Mission, A.P., Vijayawada has issued permission to fill up the vacant posts in all the cadres under UPHCs on contractual basis / outsourcing basis through District Selection Committee to work in YSR Urban Clinics/UPHCs vide Circular Memo No.1808964/DHFW/NHM/2022, Dated:24.09.2022, 02.11.2022 & 13.11.2022. The following are the details of vacancies in the cadre of Medical Officers/CAS, Pharmacist Gr-II, Lab-Technician Gr-II and Last Grade Services (LGS) under UPHCs in Prakasam District.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II (Contract basis)
No. of posts : 2
Roaster point : 11- OC(G), 12- OC(W- EWS)
Remunerationper month : Rs.19,019/-
Required Qualification : D.Pharmacy / B.Pharmacy Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council.
NOTE: The notified posts will be increased or decreased as per the instructions of theGovt./District Selection Committee at a later date.
Selection Criteria : Selection shall be made as per the rules in force by the DistrictSelection Committee.
Application Fee : Rs.500/- for OC, BC Candidates Rs.300/- for SC / ST / PH / Ex-Service Man Candidates The application fees should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of “TheDistrict Medical & Health Officer, Prakasam District, Ongole“.
Age : OC candidate should not have completed 42 years as onthe date of notification i.e.17.11.2022. Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below :
SC/ST and BC’s : 5 Years
P.H. : 10 years
Ex-servicemen : Shall be allowed to deduct from his/her agea period of 3 years in addition of 3 years tothe length of service rendered by her in thearmed forces.
Reservation : Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. Rules in force.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
The Candidate shall download the application form from www.prakasam.ap.gov.in and submit the application at O/o. District Medical and Health Officer, 1st Floor, Casuality, Government General Hospital, Ongole from 18.11.2022 to 26.11.2022 during the Officehours except on public holidays.
The applications shall be submitted manually/ Regd. Post in the O/o. the District Medical & Health Officer, Prakasam District, Ongole, GGH, Compound, Ongole along with all the following certificates on or before 26/11/2022 up to 5.P.M.
01. SSC or Equivalent examination marks memo.
02. Intermediate (OR) 10+2 examination/Degree marks memos.
03. Qualifying examination pass certificate.
04. Marks memos of all the years of qualifying examination.
05. Registration and renewal certificates of respective councils.
06. Internship certificates if applicable.
07. Latest caste certificate issued by Tahsildar/MRO concerned.
08. Study certificates for the years IV to X class. In case of private study residence certificate from the Tahsildar/MRO concerned (for the IV to X class study period).
09. Physically handicapped certificate (Issued by SADERAM)
10. Sports certificates if any.
11. Ex-servicemen certificates if any.
12. Previous experience certificates wherever necessary.
13. Other relevant certificates if any.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:-
i) Caste & Community:
a) Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in terms of G.O. Ms.No.58; SW(J) Dept., dt:12-05-1997 (Candidates belonging to BC, SC & ST of other States are not entitled for reservations)
b) The General Rule 22 of Special representation shall apply to the appointments of these posts subject to various provisions in the relevant Service rules, except in the case of Physically handicapped persons.
ii) The reservation to Women will apply as per General Rule 22-A (G.O.Ms.No.41,WD&CW(Estt) Dept., dt:01-08-1996
Time line for recruitment
1. Publication of notification : 18-11-2022
2. Last date for Submission of applications : 26-11-2022
3. Publication of Provisional List and calling for objections : 28-11-2022
4. Publication of final merit list and Selection with ROR : 05-12-2022
5. Issue of appointment order : 07-12-2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database