The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948 (ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc.
In accordance with the provision of Govt, letter vide No.GLR. 168/2021/10, Dated-07-04- 2022, interested eligible candidates, who are citizens of India are hereby invited to attend “Walk-in Interview” for filling up the following fixed pay (Contractual) vacant posts for the ESI Scheme Dispensary / Clinic at Bajali District.
Post : Pharmacist - 01 Post
Requisite Qualification & Experience :
• Candidates should have passed Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy Course from Medical College of Assam/Institutes Registered under Assam Pharmacy Council.
• Computer Proficiency MS Office.
• Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience.
Remuneration per month : Rs. 17,000/- p.m
Terms & Conditions
1. The candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years on age as on 01-01-2022. Age limit for the posts will be as per existing Govt, policy with allowed relaxation in upper age-limit for OBC/ST/SC.
1. Candidates are required to bring their applications in standard form of application published in Assam Gazette, Part-IX in block letters along with self-attested copies of all testimonials in support of age, education, qualification, caste, employment exchange registration certificate, experience certificate, if any, 2 (two) nos. of recent passport size colour photographs along with mobile no. and valid email-id.
3. Applicants will have to produce all the original testimonials as mentioned above during the time of “Walk-in Interview”.
4. Incomplete applications in any respect will be rejected without assigning any reason thereof and candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her.
5. Interested and eligible candidates have to be present between 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M. positively to register their names at office premises.
6. The posts are purely temporary in nature and for fixed remuneration.
7. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
Walk in Interview
Date : 29-11-2022 (Tuesday).
Time : 11.00 A.M. onwards
Venue : Bajali Circuit House.
Sentinel Assam, Dated 28-11-2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database