Incorporated in 1996, SIRO Clinpharm Private Limited is a Clinical Research Organisation supporting trials from Phase II to Phase IV and beyond post-launch of products. SIRO offers a range of services, from clinical operations to data services, data analytics and medical writing in compliance with international standards. SIRO has been an industry pioneer over two decades, sharing an incontestable record of excellence in the pharmaceutical, FMCG and medical device industry. Its global delivery centre in Thane has a seasoned team of more than 200 professionals hailing from science and medical backgrounds.
Post : Site Manager / Senior Site Manager to be part of our Clinical Operations Team
Qualification : BSc / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / MBBS / BAMS / BHMS
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Key Responsibilities :
1. Experience in scheduling and performing all type of site visits (qualification, Initiation, monitoring and close out visits)
2. Sound understanding of medical terminologies and medical procedures
3. Experience in writing quality of reports, regulatory submission.
4. Ready for regular site visits and frequent travelling (minimum 8-10 days per month)
5. Good English written and verbal communication
6. Good in Microsoft Office/ excel
Candidates must have Site Monitoring Experience.
Share profiles on email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database