MPOnline project has realized the vision of the government to provide government services at the doorsteps of citizen and businesses. During the relatively short term since its establishment, the benefits of the project have penetrated deep into the urban as well as rural areas, and deliver a very wide spectrum of services.
Post : Drug Inspector
No of posts : 44 (UR-13, EWS-04, SC-07, ST-09, OBC-11)
Pay Scale - 36200-114800 (Matrix Level 9)
Degree in Medicine or Microbiology with specialization in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Clinical Pharmacology from a University established by law.
Note :- No person shall be appointed as Drug Inspector who has any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of drug / cosmetic.
For all the posts for which the Board is conducting Combined Junior Services Qualification Examination, the minimum age limit will be 18 years and maximum age limit will be 40 years. For SC/ST/OBC, Government servants working in Departments/Corporations/Mandals/Commissions/Autonomous Bodies/Home Guards and women candidates, the age limit will be 45 years. The amendments issued by the General Administration Department from time to time regarding the upper age limit will be deemed to be applicable. The age limit will be calculated as on January 1 of the current year of recruitment.
Order No. F 07-46-2021 / A.P. of General Administration Department. / According to Bhopal dated 18 September 2022, the recruitment examinations could not be conducted regularly for the last three years due to Kovid-19 for recruitment to the posts to be filled by direct recruitment in the services of the state government, so keeping the interests of the candidates in mind. Keeping this in view, the state government has provided a relaxation of three years in the upper age limit of the candidates till December-23 in the first advertisement issued in relation to the posts to be filled.
for unreserved candidates : Rs.500 / - per question paper
for SC / ST / OBC / PWD : Rs.250 / - per question paper
for candidates (Only for the original residents of MP)
Direct Recruitment - Backlog : No Fee
Online Application - Candidates who fill online through kiosk will pay the portal fee of Rs 60 / -.Apart from this, portal fee of Rs 20 / - on filling the form after registering through registered citizen user Will be payable.
1. Aadhar registration of the candidate is mandatory.
2. It will be mandatory to bring the original photo identity card in the examinations conducted by the board. As an original photo identity card, the candidate can choose any one of Voter ID, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, and Passport. UIDAI The e-Aadhaar will be valid only if it is verified by UIDAI.
3. In the absence of original photo ID, the candidate will be debarred from appearing in the examination. It is mandatory for the candidate to bring the information of his Aadhar card / e-Aadhaar card / photocopy of Aadhar card / Aadhar number / Aadhar VID in addition to the original identity card specified in the rule book.
4. Multilevel biometric verification is mandatory at the time of admission to the examination and during the examination. Therefore, the candidates whose Aadhaar number is locked, make sure to get the Aadhaar unlocked before appearing at the examination center on the exam date.
5. Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center till the time of reporting in the examination. After this, the candidates who come late will not be eligible for admission.
6. The use of electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, log tables, and copy sheets etc. is strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
7. Candidates can get their admit card for online examination only through online application form number. Therefore, it is necessary to keep the application number number with you, for which all the responsibility will be of the applicant.
8. It is mandatory for the applicant to bring black ball point pen to the examination center and the admit card downloaded from the board's website for admission to the examination hall.
9. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall after the commencement of the examination till the end of the examination.
10. While filling the application form, any certificate of the candidates is not tested by the Board but is done by the concerned department during the recruitment process.
11. Therefore, the eligibility of the candidates in the computer-based online examination will be purely provisional. For example, Baiga, Saharia / Sahariya and Bharia Scheduled Tribe candidates should not send their applications for non-executive posts to the Board till the last date of filling the application form prescribed in hardcopy (in Format-3 of the rule book) by enclosing all the necessary certificates. 12. Separate applications will have to be sent directly to the concerned department while sending. The application form sent to the division will be considered invalid.
13. There will be no provision of exemption from the examination, those candidates should apply online for the examination as a Scheduled Tribe candidate (In such a situation all the clauses related to Baiga, Sahariya and Bharia of the rule book will be included. The statement will be valid.
Start Date for filling the application form : 21/11/2022
Start date for amending the application form : 21/11/2022
Last date for filling the application form : 05-12-2022
Revision of application form Last Date To : 10-12-2022
Exam date and day : 10-02-2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database