Colgate - Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
Post : EHS Analyst / Associate Analyst EHS
The Environmental and Occupational Toxicologist is responsible for providing expertise in the review of raw materials and formulas for environmental and occupational concerns. As the individual becomes more proficient they will provide oversight and governance on foundation data and will conduct literature searches to support evaluation of new raw materials. This individual’s core work include.
Roles and responsibilities
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
• Process Colgate requests to generate Colgate final product, intermediate, Global flavor and fragrances SDS in all relevant languages.
• Utilize SDS work-flow within SAP and develop knowledge of SAP SDS generation functionality.
• Develop knowledge of SDS regulations and requirements for referenced geographies.
• Ensure the content of Colgate SDS is accurate.
• Develop internal network with Product Development, EHS, Regulatory and Business partners as required to support SDS generation.
• Adjust work process as additional geographies are included in the generation process and/or utilize SAP SDS generation functionality.
• Masters in Toxicology, Pharmacology, Chemistry or comparable discipline is required.
• 1+ years of experience
• Strong aptitude for computers with experience working in SAP, Excel and regulatory databases.
• Candidates must exhibit good written and verbal skills as well as analytical and organizational skills.
• Candidates must exhibit the ability to work independently, as well as exhibit team building skills.
• Highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic
• Manages time well
• Knowledgeable in raw materials used in consumer products preferred.
Experience :1+ years of experience
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th December, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database