For the last six decades Central Government Health Scheme is providing comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme. In fact CGHS caters to the healthcare needs of eligible beneficiaries covering all four pillars of democratic set up in India namely Legislature, Judiciary, Executive and Press.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment of pharmacists purely on contractual basis, at Central Govt. Health Scheme, Nagpur.
Post : Pharmacist (Allopathy)
No. of vacancies : 01 (One) at CGHS, Nagpur, 01(One) at CGHS, Raipur & 01 (One) at CGHS, Chandrapur (Under administrative control of Additional Director, CGHS, Nagpur)
Remuneration : Last pay drawn minus Pension fixed
Eligibility : Candidates Retired from Central /State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings.
Essential Educational Qualifications :
(i) 12th class pass with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
(ii) Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 and
(iii) Two years’ experience as Pharmacist in any recognized Hospital or Pharmacy after duly registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 and
(i) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) from a recognized University; and
(ii) Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Tenure of appointment : 180 days or until regular candidate joins, whichever is earlier.
I. Procedure for submission of Application : The application should be written (preferably typed) in Capital letters, either in English or Hindi as per the above proforma accompanied by two passport size photographs along with the copies of the documents duly attested. The list of short- listed candidates and the date of interview shall be uploaded on the CGHS website cghs.gov.in. Candidates are requested to visit the website for updates and corrigendum issued from time to time, if any.
II. Documents to be attached with the application
1. Attested copies of certificates showing age and educational qualifications and statements of marks.
2. Attested copy of registration with Pharmacy Council of India.
3. Attested copies of PPO (Pension Payment Order).
4. Two passport size photographs – one affixed on application and one enclosed with the form.
III. Other Conditions :
(i) Applications of candidates that do not possess the requisite qualifications and which do not contain the required details/documents/enclosures shall be rejected summarily and candidates shall not be allowed to appear for interview.
(ii) The candidates are required to make their own arrangements for attending interview.
(iii) These posts are purely on contractual basis for above-stated period of 180 days or joining regular candidate, whichever is earlier.
(iv) Request for correction/change of any particulars in the Application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. CGHS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
Terms and Conditions
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of 180 days with effect from the date of joining, or till a regular candidate joins, whichever is earlier. Appointment can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason.
2. Last pay drawn minus pension fixed shall be paid. The remuneration shall commence from the date of reporting to duty at the place of posting. The remuneration shall be paid only after receiving attendance- cum-satisfactory performance report from CMO I/C of the respective Wellness Center where the appointee is posted.
3. If required by the authority, before taking up the appointment, the appointee is required to produce an affidavit of undertaking regarding “good record of service” under the department(s)/organization(s) where the appointee served for 5 years prior to retirement.
4. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance treatment, Seniority, Promotion, etc. or any other benefits available to the Government servants appointed on regular basis.
6. The appointee will not have any claim or right for regular appointment to any post under the Central Government Health Scheme.
7. No Dearness Allowance or any other allowances like HRA, TA or other benefits like LTC, Leave Encashment, etc. shall be admissible to the appointee.
8. The appointee will be eligible for leave as per guidelines. Therefore he shall not draw any remuneration in case of absence beyond permissible limit within the contractual appointment period of 180 days.
9. The maximum age limit for contractual employment is 65 years. The candidates must not cross 65 years during the tenure of appointment of 180 days.
10. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the CGHS, Nagpur/Raipur/Chandrapur and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise, and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
11. The appointee shall be posted in CGHS Wellness Centers in Nagpur/Raipur/Chandrapur at any point of time during the tenure and he/she shall be functioning under the control of the C.M.O- in-charge of that particular Wellness Center to which he/she is posted.
12. On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
13. The appointee is not entitled to any Travelling Allowance for joining the place of posting on accepting the appointment.
14. The contractual appointment and continuation thereof, if any, will be governed exclusively by the terms and conditions stated herein above.
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format in the website and submit the same along with the self-attested photo copies of all the requisite documents to the Office of the Additional Director, Central Govt. Health Scheme, Swasthya Bhawan, Near TV. Tower, Seminary Hills, Nagpur-440006 on or before 25.11.2022 upto 5:00 pm.
Office of the Additional Director
Central Government Health Scheme,
Seminary Hills, Nagpur 440006.
See All Other Jobs in our Database