The Institute is successfully meeting the objective of producing skilled Technocrats of the highest quality who are able to take up the challenges of the industries and Research organizations of the country. MANIT offers various undergraduate and post graduate courses and research programs. This section covers all the information related to academic rules and connectivity to MANIT Bhopal .Under the peaceful and friendly environment, MANIT producing technocrats who are resources to Nation and the world. Our bright students with excellent technical skills have always been contributed to the successes of various sections towards the technical group.
Post : Pharmacist
MANIT-Bhopal is an Institute of National Importance under the aegis of Ministry of Education, Government of India. The Institute invites applications for the under-mentioned Non-teaching Technical Lower Cadre post on direct recruitment basis. Candidates are required to submit their application in offline mode.
No of Post : 01 (UR)
Group and level of pay : Group C, Level-5
Age-limit for direct recruits : 27 years.
Scale of Pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay) : PB:1 (Rs.5,200 – 20,200) with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
Note: After 2 Years’ experience in the Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-, the incumbent will be granted Non Functional up-gradation to the next higher Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- in PB-2 and re-designated as Sr. Pharmacist (personal to the incumbent). Sr. Pharmacist with GP of Rs.4200/- and 7 years of service, out of which at least 5 years of service in GP of Rs.4200/-, may be considered for promotion to the post of Pharmacist (SG II) with GP of Rs.4600/-
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits
Essential: (i) 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University. (ii) 2 Years Diploma with First class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy. Or Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.) (iii) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Method of Recruitment : 100% Direct recruitment
METHOD OF SELECTION
If the numbers of applicants are large Institute may conduct a test to shortlist the candidates. Test will be of the prescribed qualification level. The prescribed cut off marks in written test shall be:
a) Candidate belonging to UR/EWS/OBC: 40%
b) Candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwD: 35%
Final Merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Test subject to achieving the minimum cut off marks in written test as prescribed above.
Applicants must read the following information and instructions before applying for advertised posts
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. Application will be accepted in prescribed format only.
3. The applicant must ensure his/her eligibility for the post in respect of Age, Qualification and other requisite criteria and only then he/she should apply.
4. The age limit and qualification/experience etc. for the post as on the last date of submission of application form shall only be considered. Crucial date for claim of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ESM/PwD status or any other benefit viz. fee concession, reservation, age-relaxation, etc, where not specified otherwise, will be the last date to submit the applications. Candidates are cautioned that they will be debarred from the examination conducted by the institute in case they fraudulently claim SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ESM/PwD status or avail any other benefit. Maximum age limit for each post shall be as per Recruitment Rules. Only date of birth indicated in SSC/Secondary School Leaving certificate/Birth Certificate will be accepted. No subsequent request for change shall be entertained.
5. All the above posts have been identified as “suitable” for persons with disabilities (PwD).
6. Candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC category have to pay application fee of Rs. 500.00 (Rs. Five Hundred only) through SBI Collect which is non-refundable. The fee can be paid by accessing the relevant page on following path: State of Corporate/Institution: Madhya Pradesh; Type of Corporate/Institution: educational institutions →Educational Institutions name: Director-MANIT →Recruitment Application Fee. Only SC, ST, PwD & Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
7. Those candidates who have earlier applied online for the post of Pharmacist against Advt. No. Estt/NFR/2019/TL/01 Dated 21.06.2019 and have been declared eligible as per the list dated 09.06.2020 uploaded on the institute website, need not apply again. Their candidature shall be considered for the selection process. They would be given one time age relaxation up the new cut-off date.
8. Those candidates who have earlier applied online for the post of Pharmacist against Advt. No. Estt/NFR/2019/TL/01 dated 21.06.2019 and has been declared Not Eligible as per the list dated 09.06.2020 uploaded on the institute website, if interested and eligible as on the last date of submission of application form for this advertisement, they may apply for the aforesaid post subject to fulfillment of all the criteria. However, such candidates need not pay application fees again.
9. The Advertisement, Qualification and Experience details, General Instructions can be viewed/downloaded from Institute’s website manit.ac.in
10. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. of India norms/rules.
11. Relaxation in age will be granted to the candidates who were declared eligible against Advertisement No.Estt/NFR/2019/TL/01 Dated 21.06.2019 and whose name were displayed on Institute website in the list of eligible candidates.
12. No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against UR vacancies.
13. Candidates should submit the application through offline mode only. The envelope containing complete application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of “.............................................................”. Applications through any other mode shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entered into.
14. Applicants should enclose/attach self-attested photocopies of marks sheets/certificates in support of all the qualifications and relevant experience along with application. All Marks sheet, Certificates, Degrees, No Objection Certificate (NOC) and other documents must be produced in original at the time of document verification as well as at the time of joining. In case, it is detected that the documents mentioned/ submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has undesirable or clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then shall not be allowed to appear in Written Test or to join. In case of detection of any such willful concealment, action will be taken even after joining.
15. Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless Institute is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
16. The candidates applying for the said post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the written test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the written test will be cancelled.
17. Resolution of Tie Cases: In the event of tie in scores of candidates in written test, merit will be decided by applying following criteria, one after another in the given order, till the tie is resolved: a) Date of birth, with older candidate placed higher. b) With the candidate acquiring the Essential Qualification earlier will be placed higher. c) Alphabetical order in which the names of the candidates appear.
18. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test. The Institute reserves the right to restrict number of candidates to be called for Written Test by shortlisting the applications on the basis of such shortlisting criteria as may be decided by the Institute. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not considered for test/appointment.
19. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute website. No separate intimation will be sent by post. Besides, all information regarding the advertisement will be provided through the Institute website. No separate communication through post will be sent. Candidates are also advised in their own interest to provide their working e-mail id and to whitelist the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org so that communications, if any, from Institute does not end up in spam folder. Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt of intimation vie e-mail due to any technical reason/problem not attributable to the Institute.
20. The candidates are required to visit the institute website regularly to keep themselves updated about any progress in recruitment process.
21. Candidates already in Government/ Semi Government/ Quasi Government service should send their application through proper channel duly enclosing No Objection Certificate (NOC) in the prescribed format. An advance copy of application should reach the institute before the last date. Mere submission of advance copy of the Application form, does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test unless the same is received through proper channel duly enclosing “No Objection Certificate” in the prescribed format from the competent Authority.
22. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
23. Request for individual acknowledgements shall not be entertained.
24. Travelling Allowance will be reimbursed to SC/ST candidates called for appearing in Written Test (Sleeper class railway fare or corresponding bus fare by the shortest route on production of the journey proof). No DA/accommodation will be provided to any candidate.
25. The institute reserves the right to alter / insert any corrections / additions in the advertisement / website in the event of any typographical error etc. before the last date of submission of applications form, for which the candidates are advised to be in the lookout for announcements on the institute website: manit.ac.in
26. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of screening / selection which may be detected at any stage, even after the issuance of appointment letter, the institute reserves the right to modify / withdraw / cancel such letter(s) without any communication made to the candidate.
27. The vacancy shown above is provisional and subject to variation. The Institute reserves the right not to fill the advertised posts or to fill additional vacancies arising out in course of time. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
28. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
29. Pay of the selected candidate will be fixed as per Govt. of India Rules.
30. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
31. The decision of the Institute in all matters related to this recruitment shall be final. No correspondence/interim inquiries will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection. Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Bhopal.
32. CGPA to % conversion certificate should be obtained from the Institute/University if same is not mentioned in the mark sheet/degree.
33. Records of the candidates not selected shall not be preserved beyond Three (03) months from the date of declaration of the final result.
34. Check list for Candidates at the time of submitting application:
a. Whether all details in application form have been filled up correctly?
b. Whether copies of all documents in support of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, category etc. enclosed with application form?
c. Whether applicable application fee paid and fee receipt enclosed?
35. The Last date for submission of application is 4th January 2023, 5:30 P.M. Candidates residing in Jammu and Kashmir, North-Eastern region, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep Island may send the hard copy so as to reach institute latest by 11th January 2023, 05:30 P.M. Applications received after last date will be liable to be summarily rejected. Applications submitted through mail will not be considered. The name of the post applied for must be superscribed on the envelope without fail. The envelop carrying application, fee receipt and other relevant document as mentioned in the advertisement shall be sent by Speed Post/ Registered Post to following address :
The Recruitment Cell (Non-teaching)
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal
Link Road No.-3, Near Kali Mata Mandir
Bhopal - 462003 MP
36. All pages of the application must be numbered and signed by the candidates. All the supporting documents must be self-attested. Total pages must be written on the first page of the application form.
37. Institute strives to have a workforce, which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
38. Candidates should submit their application forms sufficiently in time without waiting for last date, no request for any extension of last date will be considered on any ground whatsoever.
The Last date for submission of application is 4th January 2023, 5:30 P.M
See All Other Jobs in our Database