Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Post : Pharmacist
Interview for engagement of Candidates against vacancies existing in Para Medical Categories on contract Basis. Application are invited by Northern Railway Moradabad Division for filling up of following Para medical category post in Gr C Category on contract basis up to 30/6/2023.
Post required : 01
Medical Category : Cee- Two
Remuneration : Rs. 45091/-
Age Limit : 20-35 yrs
Qualification : 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 02 yrs Diploma in Pharmacy & registration with pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy Council.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Selected candidates will be engaged on contract terms and conditions for a period ud to 30/6/2023.
2. The Engagement of contract will not confirm on selected Candidate any right for regularization or absorption on the post.
3. No Private Practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period .
4. At the lime of interview and entering in to contract, the selected candidates shall produce original certificate for proof of his/her date of birth and educational qualification. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC community should bring along with his/her original community certificates issued by competent authority in prescribed proforma of Govt. Of India.
5. The contract shall be liable for termination by going 02 week notice by either side without assigning any reasons or if the contract practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated.
6. The Rly. Administration reserved the right to deploy the candidates any where on the division depending on the exigency of service and refusal or otherwise on the part of the selected candidates shall deemed to be a misconduct.
1. The applications should be sent duly filled up and signed scanned copy of their Application asper enclosed format (annexure “A”) through email at email ID personneldepartmentmb@Rmail.comalong with following document /certificates - Dt of birth certificate and other academic and certificate as relevant as per requirement along with caste certificate in PDF Format in single file on or before 18.00 hrs of 11.11.2022 addressed to Divl. RlyManager/P/N.Rly./Moradabad.
2. Last date for submission for applications is 11.11.2022.
3. Age will be counted on 11.11.2022 .Age limit relaxation for SC/ST is 05 yrs. and for OBC is 03 yrs. admissible as per rules.
4. Numbers of posts specified as above are based on the vacancies and variation may occur.
5. Those who are employed will have to produce No-objection certificate from present employer.
6. Interview will be held on 25.11.2022 at the office Sr. DPO/N.Rly./Moradabad.
7. The eligible and willing candidates should report on the date of interview at Divl. Rly / Manager Officer/IVN.RIy./Moradabad on 25.11.2022.They have to bring their original educational/technical qualification certificates for verification during interview.
8. Candidates should also bring 02 latest Passport size Photographs along with them.
9. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/ODC should bring the latest caste certificates issued by the competent authority in prescribed proforma
10. The candidates may note that they may be required to stay for one more day, if required, for which they have to make their own arrangements.
See All Other Jobs in our Database