Kerala Medical Services Corporation (KMSCL) is a fully owned Government Company for providing services to the various health care institutions under the department of Family Welfare as per Section 617 of Companies Act; 1956. The company was incorporated on 28th December 2007. One of the key objectives of the KMSCL is to act as the central procurement agency for all essential drugs and equipments for all public healthcare institutions under the department.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of Vacancies : As per requirement (Kollam, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Idukki, Thrissur, Palakkad, Kozhikode, Wayanad & Kasaragod districts)
Qualification : B.Pharm / D.Pharm. with knowledge in computer.
Experience : 2 years’ post qualification experience.
Upper Age Limit* : 36 years (* As on 01.11.2022)
Monthly Consolidated Pay : Rs. 16,000/-
The selection process may comprise of Written Examination and/or Personal Interview. KMSCL reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use any of these modes for selection to the notified posts.
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature: -
• Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200 kB and in *.JPG format only]
• Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50 kB and in *.JPG format only]
• The candidate has to scan his/her full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
1. The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and shall enter the particulars completely Online.
2. KMSCL shall not be responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the Online application.
3. Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of the Online application.
4. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. KMSCL under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
5. The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidate, his/her candidature will be rejected.
6. KMSCL reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
7. Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. KMSCL may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Last Date for submitting online application : 22/11/2022 (05.00 PM)
See All Other Jobs in our Database