Indian Institute of Technology Indore is an Institute of national importance located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. IIT Indore was founded in the year 2009. It was one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology started by the government of India in the year 2009.
Post : Pharmacist
Online applications are invited for the following positions at Indian Institute of Technology Indore. IIT Indore is one of the second generation IITs established by Ministry of Education, Government of India.
No of post : 01 UR
Essential Qualification and Experience : Diploma in Pharmacy with relevant experience of two years after diploma. Applicant should be registered as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Desirable : (1) Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Pharmacy (2) Two year experience should be in a government or a recognized corporate hospital
Pay : Pay Level 5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-) (Pay Scale: Rs 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- as per 6th CPC).
Upper age limit : 35 Years
1. It is mandatory to fill the application in the online portal, take the printout and submit the hard copy through postal service. Last time and date for online application is IST 5:00 p.m. on December 22, 2022, and receipt of signed hardcopy of the application is December 29, 2022. No correspondence for relaxation in this regard shall be entertained by the Institute. Delay due to internet connectivity and postal services will also be not entertained. Hard copy of applications not received within the due date shall be rejected.
2. Applicants who have not been considered earlier against the old advertisements need to apply afresh.
3. Application Fee: Applicant must pay following non-refundable application fee using net- banking and upload the UTR/Transaction/Payment reference in the field provided in the online application portal: PwD, SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, regular employees of IIT Indore & Female applicant: No Fee OBC-NC, EWS: Rs. 100/- Others: Rs. 200/-
4. All details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained later. Applicant will be solely responsible for the entries made in the application form.
5. Applicants applying for more than one post should apply in separate application forms with different email ID. Application fees, as applicable, would be required to be paid separately.
6. Experience and age limit will be reckoned as on last date of online submission of online application form.
7. Applicants are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address in the online application, as all correspondences will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
8. Applicants are required to attach a duly signed list of enclosures with the application form and send it with the hard copy.
9. Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance. All candidates of all genders and categories are encouraged to apply.
10. Certificate(s) in support of experience(s) should be in proper format. It should be on the employer’s organization’s letter head bearing the date of issue, specific period of work (in DD/MM/YYYY format), nature of duties, pay level (preferably as per 7th CPC), name, designation and signature of the Administrative Authority/ Owner of the organization along with seal.
11. ‘Relevant experience’ means experience related to the area of the post advertised. Screening Committee will determine relevancy of experience and its decision will be final.
12. Schedule of test/Interview will be communicated through e-mail in due course to the shortlisted applicants in their registered e-mail ID. No separate letter (hard copy) will be sent for this purpose.
13. Updates/ modifications/ amendments in the advertisement and results would be communicated through Institute website only. Issuance of the same in the newspapers is not obligatory on the part of the Institute.
14. Admission of the applicants to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional, subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate / call letter will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
15. Applicants employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/ Autonomous Bodies should process their application through proper channel and submit NOC with vigilance clearance from their present employer. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ with vigilance clearance from their present employer at the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking with their application that NOC would be submitted at the time of interview. Application without NOC/Undertaking will not be entertained.
16. Applicants, who have submitted experience certificates from PSU / Autonomous bodies having different pay scales, should mandatorily submit equivalence certificate for consideration of their experience. Else, experience would not be considered.
17. For determining equivalence of Pay Level in respect of candidates employed in PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/Private Organizations where relevant Central Government Pay scales are not applicable, the gross salary of the candidate should not be less than Basic Pay plus Dearness Allowance of the 7th CPC Pay Level in which experience is required.
18. Age relaxation will be given for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ Persons with Disabilities (PWD)/ Ex- Servicemen, Central Government employees as per Government of India norms. Candidates claiming age relaxation should submit their self-attested copy of relevant certificate issued by competent authority as per Government of India norms along with the application form, in support of their claim.
19. Age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of person serving in Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Bodies (Central/ State) having minimum experience of 3 years of continuous service. Certificate in this regard is to be submitted.
20. Applicants applying for the posts reserved for OBC must enclose along with their application certificate of OBC (non- creamy layer) in the prescribed form issued by Competent Authority as on closing date of registration of application for this notice. The certificate should be of the current financial year, in accordance with instructions issued by the Government of India in this respect from time to time or in the certificate itself validity of certificate must be mentioned and certificate must be valid as on the date of on closing date of registration of application for this notice.
21. The candidates applying against the vacancies reserved for EWS must possess Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as on closing date of registration of application for this notice and it should be valid for FY 2022-23. Further, these candidates are also required to produce valid Income and Asset Certificate during document verification.
22. Persons with Disabilities (PWD) with minimum 40% disability under the specified categories as per Government of India rules are encouraged to apply under the reservation category for the advertised posts.
23. Preference would be given to applicants having experience in Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) or reputed Educational Institutes and sound knowledge in computer applications with good working knowledge of English language.
24. In case the last date fixed for receipt of applications is declared a holiday, next working day shall be deemed to be the last date for receiving the applications.
25. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for written test / interview. Short-listed candidates and selected candidate(s) only will be informed individually via e-mail on their registered e-mail. In addition, the list of shortlisted/selected applicants will be uploaded on the institute website. No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from applicants regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Candidates are advised to visit the institute website regularly for updates.
26. The Institute shall have the right to restrict the number of applicants to be called for the selection process, based on qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed or any other criteria, that may deem fit.
27. Marks obtained in the Written/ Pre-interview Test would be considered as qualifier and will not be carried forwarded for the skill test/interview. The Institute reserves the right to decide upon the qualifying marks of Written/ Pre-interview Test.
28. Candidature of applicant shall be subjected to verification of testimonials at any subsequent stage. If a candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if selected, appointment may be cancelled. Hiding any information or submitting false information may lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
29. All the appointees including in-service candidates shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) introduced by the Govt. of India.
30. Though the vacancy positions indicated are for Simrol campus of IIT Indore, the Institute reserves the right to relocate the selected applicant to any of its units/center s/departments located elsewhere.
31. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement can be instituted in Indore and courts/ Tribunals/ forums at Indore only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/ disputes.
32. Any sort of canvassing or influencing any official related to the recruitment/ selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
33. Non-compliance of instructions mentioned in this advertisement may result in the rejection of the application.
34. Institute reserves the right not to fill up /cancel the post advertised partially or fully without assigning any reason.
35. Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised.
36. IIT Indore will retain data of online applications received from non-shortlisted candidates only for a period of six months after completion of recruitment process i.e. the declaration of final results. Thereafter, no queries on the subject shall be entertained.
Application Procedure and Submission of Application Form
(a) The candidate must apply online by visiting the website at http://iiti.ac.in/recruitments/non- teaching-recruitment Instructions for completing the application are available on the application website. Please refer to those instructions while filling the application.
(b) All self-attested certificates are to be uploaded in pdf file along with the online application form.
(c) It is mandatory to fill the application online in the link provided above, take print out of the online filled application form and submit the hardcopy through postal service before the dates mentioned in Para 1 of General Instructions.
(d) The applicant is required to send the hardcopy of duly signed printout of the online filled Application Form along with all the required documents duly self-attested by him/her to the following address prescribing on the Envelope “Application for the position of ___________________.
Abhinandan Bhawan, 5th Floor,
Indian Institute of Technology Indore,
Khandwa Road, Simrol, 453552
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
(e) Last date for online application is IST 5:00 p.m on December 22, 2022 and receipt of signed hardcopy of the application is December 29, 2022.
(f) The applicant should retain a copy of the filled application form for future reference.
The Applicants must apply ONLINE through the link provided at institute’s website iiti.ac.in till 22-12-2022 (5.00 pm-IST). The receipt of the completed application form shall be submitted to the institute along with the self- attested copies of required documents on or before 5:00 pm (IST) on 29-12-2022.
See All Other Jobs in our Database