Biocon is global biopharmaceutical company changing patients lives in over 120 countries by finding new and affordable ways to treat diabetes, cancer and autoimmune diseases.
Graduation or Post-Graduation degree in biotechnology or equivalent with 6-15 years of experience in below mentioned skill set
1. Handling submissions in ICH regions.
2. Submission of Scientific advises clinical trial applications and dossiers.
3. Handling regulatory life cycle management.
4. Knowledge of ICH Guidelines and key MOW Market regulations.
Post-Graduation degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry - Full Time with 2 - 7 years of experience or PhD Biotechnology, Biochemistry - Full Time with 0 - 3 years of experience in below mentioned skill set:
1. Cell Culture (Upstream)
2. Drug Substance (Downstream)
3. Phys Chem Characterization (ADL)
4. Functional Characterization (Bioassay)
5. Drug Product Formulation
6. Pk & Immunogenicity
MSc / BSc / M.Pharma / B.Pharma / B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech degree with 3-15 years of experience in below mentioned skill set
1. Upstream Manufacturing (Mammalian & Microbial)
2. Downstream Manufacturing (Mammalian & Microbial)
3. Process Engineering (USP & DSP)
5. MSAT (Mammalian & Microbial)
Job Location : Bengaluru
Date : 21st November 2021 | Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Venue : Hotel Radisson, Gachibowli - Miyapur Rd, Chhota Anjaiah Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Interested candidates may also email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for RND, email@example.com for Regulatory Affairs & firstname.lastname@example.org for Manufacturing
1. Candidates who have attended an interview with Biocon Biologies in the last six months are not eligible.
2. Candidates must carry their updated resume, highest qualification certificate, latest increment letter and pay slip of last 3 months.
3. As part of COVID-19 safety measures, Candidates are requested to sanitize their hands at the entrance. Maintain social distance and wear facemasks at all times at the walk-in event venue.
See All Other Jobs in our Database